General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Voodoo Doll Love Spell Caster +27730886631 dR IWISA

Dr Iwisa is an African native healer, powerful traditional doctor online,whatassp +27730886631 website : www.superiorspellhome.com Voodoo priest, spells caster online who have got ability and strength to cast a powerful spells for you, there is a lot of different types of spells that is offered by Dr Iruwa depending on your problem for example powerful lost love spells that work fast those who needs urgent help , free love spells those who wants to learn how to cast a love spells that work fast black magic spells to those who wants to revenge on someone, voodoo doll spells that work…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. UsA=How I Get My Ex Back Dr IWISA +27730886631 Spellcaster ...

Call & WhatsApp Dr Iwisa +27730886631. For Instant Love Spell, Death Spell, Revenge Spell, Divorce Spell, Online Get Lost Love Back Astrologer[+27730886631] IN UK USA AUSTRALIA INDIA NORWAY GERMANY TURKEY ITALY SPAIN FRANCE.UK,UAE, DUBAI, CANADA, ENGLAND,{;+27730886631} SINGAPORE, NEWZEALAND, MALAYSIA.. Get back your lost love, how to get my ex- back, how to get my love back, Fertility/Pregnancy Spell, Spells for Divorce, Marriage Spell, Divorce Psychic, Love spells, Lost Love spells, Breakup spells, Protection, Reunite us, Attraction spells, Psychic, herbalist, Traditional healers, Sangoma, Native healers, Herbalist healers, Herbalist Doctors, Witch doctor
    Online Revenge on Ex,
    Get Ex-lover Back Online,
    Love Spell…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Magic love spells LOVE SPELL CASTERS Works Withing 24 hours +27730886631

Dr Iwisa is an African native healer, powerful traditional doctor online,whatassp +27730886631 website : www.superiorspellhome.com Voodoo priest, spells caster online who have got ability and strength to cast a powerful spells for you, there is a lot of different types of spells that is offered by Dr Iruwa depending on your problem for example powerful lost love spells that work fast those who needs urgent help , free love spells those who wants to learn how to cast a love spells that work fast black magic spells to those who wants to revenge on someone, voodoo doll spells that work…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Health & Beauty - Powerful Love spell caster +27730886631

Health & Beauty - Powerful Love spell caster +27730886631

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Purchase Twitch Stocks

Twitchstocks.com is currently looking to sell their project because of real life issues that came up in the development team (see their discord for more info), and I think it would be cool to have the site somehow officially incorporated into the Twitch platform. This is probably a long-shot suggestion but I've really enjoyed trading these stocks and it provides another layer of interactivity on the platform. There's more info on their discord, and full disclosure, I have no connection to the development team, I just really enjoy the site and would hate to see it eventually shut down.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. implement negative filtering

I like to browse top channels by view count, but would like to filter out the most popular games such as Fortnite and League.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Gifs in chat like. Not like BTTV gif emotes but full gifs in chat.

I would like to be able to use gifs in Twitch chat like I can in Discord chats and on Twitter. Some things can be more easily expressed via gifs. If this feature is implemented it could also come with the ability to ban certain gifs such as if a channel has something against pasta they could ban all gifs with 'pasta' as one of the search tags.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please delete the deleted clip preview images.

I have been posting this and asking twitch to remove the deleted clip preview images from the server.

They never reply back and customer center is saying that they only help with the account issues.

Please reply me on this issue to delete the deleted clip preview images.

I have deleted and disable the twitch account and all of deleted clips are all showing up in google still.

People all should know twitch is collecting all the past deleted clip preview images for some reasons.
    Even though you have deleted all the stuff on twitch, they are keeping them all…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Merge ads for bits with regular ads, and add a skip button

I suggest that ads for bits be merged with the regular ads. If a user watches the whole ad (or maybe a few ads in a row without skipping) served regularly within a stream, then they get some bits in return. Add a skip button which gives them no bits if a viewer clicks it, but also lets them get back into a stream quickly.

Most people don't like watching ads, a lot of people use adblock. This might help reduce the hate towards the ads on the platform as well as give viewers and streamers some visible value to…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Twitch should cut losses and give it back to FTB

For what?...money??

Twitch is the worst minecraft launcher that ever existed, why the fuck FTB decided to sell out to these fucking hacks I will never know. Fuck Twitch and everything they are a about. 6 hours trying to create your own mod pack, with no indication of why it won't load. The most laughable excuse for a company I have seen, you guys should give it back to FTB and cut your unbeiievable losses. Fuck you pricks and your greedy fucking desires!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ADs should only be on VODs

ADS should not be on live streams, only on VODs!

From my understanding ADS on live will give you one of the following drawbacks, If an AD plays for 10 seconds:

- you will be sent back to the current moment the stream is at thus losing 10 seconds of the live stream and what happened in that meantime be it a answer to your message, some epic moment or anything in between.

- you will be 10 seconds behind with the live stream, meaning you are also 10 seconds behind interacting with the streamer

Thus I am requesting the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If channel editors can delete VODS they should also be able to delete CLIPS

It doesn't really make a lot of sense to me that a channel editor has the ability to delete entire VODS, but not the ability to delete individual clips. I feel like this should be a default ability for editors, or it should at least be an option for the streamer to give editors the power to delete clips on their behalf.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Browser Audio Only Mode

Like how there is already on mobile, I think it'd be a great addition to the browser experience for those who only want to listen to a stream's audio while at their pc while doing something else, so it doesn't use up their home internet's bandwidth.

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add platform-specific tags like "PS4", "PC", "XB1"

I like to watch Apex Legends streamers, but I have a hard time finding ones who play on consoles.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Help Small Streamers with a new search option

This might have been posted around but incase it hasn't my idea is to have a search function where you not only choose the game you want to watch but also select things like Platform, Language and most importantly How many viewers they have. So to explain what I mean I will explain

Say I want to search for Dead by Daylight and I want to watch people on PC and under 10 viewers, the search should pick out my requirements for that search and that way I get to join rooms with 10 or less people in it, this…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Testimony on how i got my husband back // chiefpriestakpeosilamaspellcast@yahoo.com

HELLO ALL,

AM GLAD AGAIN TO COME OUT OPENLY TO TELL EVERYONE THAT KEEPS EMAILING TO CONFIRM THE RELIABILITY OF DR AKPE OSILAMA THE GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HE IS REAL AND TRUE 100% AND THERE IS NO SPELL CASTER LIKE HIM ON EARTH.

I DON'T REALLY KNOW WERE TO START BY TELLING THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER CALLED DR AKPE OSILAMA THANK YOU AT ALL. BUT ALL I WANT TO SAY TO YOU ALL IN THE WORLD THAT HAVE LOST THE CONFIDENCE TO DEAL WITH SPELL CASTERS, MAY BE AFTER BEEN RIPPED OFF BY SEVERAL SPELL CASTERS IN THE PAST…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2019 BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE TO BRING BACK EX LOVER IN USA, UK, SPAIN, DENMARK, AUSTRIA, NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM +2348118829899

GET BACK YOUR EX FAST, SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE FROM DIVORCE AND AMEND YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP WITH THE HELP OF DR GREAT CALL OR WHATSAPP +2348118829899

Hello everyone i am happy to spread my testimony of a strong spell caster called Dr Great. I'm Kaitlyn Houston and i live in USA, my husband and i had a little fight because of that he wanted to divorce me i was so afraid to lose him because i love him very much so i search online for help and i saw alot of people's testimonies on how Dr Great help them and came…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Option sound only for pc

Please !! option sound only for PC !!

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)