General

1. Bits to sub

We should be able to use bits to sub. many people might not have money to sub at that moment. and may have bits stashed aside. we should be able to use those bits to sub. It would give you more of a return investment on bits, particularly bits from ads.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Garena Contra Return Hack Mod Diamonds Unlimited

Follow - ==>> https://store.gamesdynamo.com/garena-contra-return-hack-mod-diamonds-unlimited/

Follow - ==>> https://store.gamesdynamo.com/garena-contra-return-hack-mod-diamonds-unlimited/

Garena Contra Return Game Hack and Cheat 2019 Unlimited Diamonds work on all iOS and Android devices. You can start using this GARENA CONTRA RETURN HACK DIAMONDS UNLIMITED right away and as you use it out you will see that it is going to work fine and you will have fun with it. It is the best choice for you and the best thing about this tool is the fact that it will let you getting all of the items you need for free. You don`t have to pay any of your…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Give Affiliates And Partners A "Request Community Moderator" Button

I know there has been a lot of talk lately regarding trolls making several accounts to harass streamers during a single livestream. I think I may have come up with the solution on how to fix this problem. I know Twitch has "Community Moderators" which work for Twitch and can moderate channels (in addition to your channel's moderators). I think affiliates and partners should get a "Request Community Moderator" Button they can press while they are live (the button would not be clickable while after 5 minutes of going offline) that would notify a Twitch Community Moderator currently online that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please disable auto squad stream or give us an option to do so

Lately you auto join squad streaming if available after 30 sec. That means that if you forget to cancel, you'll full screen a stream and after 30 sec, magic, now you're watching more... windowed. Its bad.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Filter streamer's clips by game, so you can see only the clips from that game and from that streamer

Filter streamer's clips by game, so you can see only the clips from that game and from that streamer, this would really help older clips and such

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a Streamer's Clock

You could add a small digital clock for the streamer to enable or disable. This clock could show the viewer, the streamer's local time. So when the streamer says they will be back online at 7pm. We can tell how many hours that is for them and then for us. You could also put the viewer's local time there too so you can even tell how far apart the times are. We watch too many streamers from all over the world to keep track of their time zones.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Have window size adjustment on Squad Streams

Especially when only 2 people are in a squad stream, the viewing window for the selected streamer is small, with a lot of dead space. There should be the ability to adjust the window size of the selected streamer, so it can fill in the space. Adding a resizing area to the window would be the best option for this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add tags for age ratings

In my experience, few viewers actually remember whether they got the Mature Content warning when they first joined a channel.
    In addition to the existing Family Friendly tag, a tag to mark channels with an age rating and allowed behaviours would be highly useful as a constantly present reminder and a quick way to double check what topics might be appropriate.
    Example tags: Adult Topics, Swearing Allowed, 16+

Ideally there would be a way to set a default tag to apply, but also a way to change the tag for events like co-streams where one might have a different rating…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Update the game name

When a Twitch Steamer is playing a game, his friends show up, he changes games. Then he will change the title.
    PROBLEM, the people viewing the steam will see the old game title.

IDEA - software should update the title in the app

Otherwise, every conversation goes something like this, "Just refresh. idk, refresh. Refresh it. Twitch won't refresh. Refresh please, changing." "Why are you still playing 12345?" "I'm not, refresh."

93 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. ****** Tightening $$ +27795312433 $$ Randburg Cream Soap Pills OIL Philadelphia USA UK UAE Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South

SUZAN $ +27795312433 $$ SUPER Natural Instant Creams & Pills Cleanse Heal Sensitize Rejuvenate and Tighten the ****** FREE & FAST shipping * New Special Edition * IN SOUTHERN AFRICA WITH No Side Effects 100% Herbal Creams Pills If you worry about ******* looseness, excess ******* skin (excess external labia) , decreased ****** lubrication and stimulation or experience the inability to control small amounts of urination (incontinence) while coughing, laughing, sneezing or exercising, this is a solution for you. Want to maintain the health of your ******, you should take Kacip Fatimah, it's an herb that has phytoestrogen, the estrogen…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ASTROLOGY PERMANENT Skin Lightening Pills [ +27795312433]Randburg Skin Bleaching Houston USA UK UAE

PERMANENT SKIN LIGHTENING PRODUCTS DR SUZAN +27795312433 ITS ON WHATSAPP
    All natural skin whitening products are gentle, safe, and effective for ridding the skin of discoloration and whitening and lightening the Skin. These are some of the most effective all natural skin whitening Products found on the market today and can get rid of age spots, Hyper-pigmentation, pregnancy masks, freckles, sun spots, melasma, and any other skin discoloration you can think of Color yourself absolutely beautiful with our full line of products for the face and the body. As an established company that has been around for years we know…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ASTROLOGY MAGIC WALLET FOR EVERYDAY [[ +27655765355 ]Randburg INCOME &MONEY SPELL Chicago Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore

@@@@ MAGIC WALLET FOR EVERYDAY INCOME &MONEY SPELL +27655765355 SANDTON))) Magic wallet +27655765355 DR ALEX, This is the oldest, mystique and the most powerful magic wallet and gemstones. This power organized by the great powerful magicians (460-800B.C) and greatly improved by the Pharaohs in Egypt. Call DR ALEX +27655765355, The results of this wallet are so great that this magic has now become well established. This powerful magic wallet has got the powers of the angels of the seven planets. Now with this wallet you will be the most powerful person in this whole world. This wallet will affect your…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ASTROLOGY 58 POWERFUL MIRACLE RING [+27655765355]Randburg FOR PASTORS AND PROPHATES TO PERFORM IN CHURCH Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal USA

@@@@POWERFUL MAGIC RING STRICTILY FOR PASTORS AND PROPHATES TO PERFORM MIRACLES IN CHURCH IN GHANA ,NAMIBIA KENYA ,BOTSWANA ,SOUTHAFRICA +27655765355 Are you a pastor, do you need power to perform miracles in your church, do you need to heal the people, make lame walk, make blind to see, make deaf people to hear, heal barrenness in women, and many more come to DR ALEX to gain powers to perform those miracles When you are able to perform those miracles that means more followers in your church All i will give is just a small ............. which you will wear or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ASTROLOGY 58 POWERFUL MIRACLE RING [+27655765355]Randburg New York USA UK Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent

@@@@POWERFUL MAGIC RING STRICTILY FOR PASTORS AND PROPHATES TO PERFORM MIRACLES IN CHURCH IN GHANA ,NAMIBIA KENYA ,BOTSWANA ,SOUTHAFRICA +27655765355 Are you a pastor, do you need power to perform miracles in your church, do you need to heal the people, make lame walk, make blind to see, make deaf people to hear, heal barrenness in women, and many more come to DR ALEX to gain powers to perform those miracles When you are able to perform those miracles that means more followers in your church All i will give is just a small ............. which you will wear or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. ASTROLOGY MONEY SPELLS MAMA KINTU [+27729144467 ]Randburg FINANCIAL UK USA Raleigh Mongolia Montenegro Morocco

MAMA KINTU [+27729144467 ] Money spells that will increase your wealth, money spells to help you get more money and money spells to solve all your financial problems. I have access to the supernatural world & can use my divination powers to change your money fortunes and set you to a path of bountifulness and no lack. Be financially secure happy and deliciously rich with all the material wealth that money can buy with my money spells. Powerful wealth spells to gain more money. Let success & prosperity flow into your life using money spells to attract wealth & increase…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Games on Twitch App to Steam

I want the games i have on my Twitch App can be playable on Steam. I know you can do a shortcut or add a non-steam game, but i want to earn achievements and of its possible cards to trade or earning the budget. I have a lot of games on that Twitch App for being Prime but i dont want to play it on their app, i want to play on steam and see the achievments.

For example, yesterday i Played Steamworld Dig 1 and i really enjoyed. I wanted the 2 but its too expensive. I thought of…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have a way to TURN OFF auto play, Its strange you DONT have this option....

Not having a way to turn off auto play is a problem that's been a few years of complaints with not a fix yet, This is insane.....

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Remove automatic squad mode

It is really frustrating that the player kicks into squad mode while full screened. Same with streamers creating a squad mid stream kicks the player into squad mode. At least make it opt-in in settings.

Also, let us hide the chat..

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fuck off with the ads!

I do NOT want to be FORCED to watch ads that I have no interest in! FUCK OFF WITH ADS! If I switch off the tab to avoid the ad, dont pause it! I use ad blocking software for a reason! You FORCE the ad in the start of streams and that is shitty enough! I want to also note that I personally boycott anything I see in an ad! I will avoid a product just because of ads! YOU ARE NOT YOUTUBE FUCK OFF ADS!

115 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    45 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enable background images within a Panel's Description seciton

The idea is simple, provide a layer for the Description section for even a single static image. Using this method folks could have their clean style panels all be uniform AND still maintain links, instead of having to decide between one or the other or the worse option, having a panel for each link which just looks messy.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base