General

1. Subscription Option for iOS

Hi Twitch support,

I am writing to suggest a feature that is missing in iOS twitch app while available on Android. The feature is subscription option! The app at the current stage has almost everything except for that feature. I really really wish it gets implemented into iOS app since its already available on Android. We should be able to select tiers, emojis and other features from the subscription interface just like on Desktop. It will also be really nice to be able to subscribe directly to our favorite streamer through an in app purchase option. That would be great!…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add VOD playback speed on mobile

Changing playback speed on twitch VODs have been useful for quickly scrubbing through archives or slow motion down eventful moments. However, it's currently only available for desktop. It would be a nice feature to be made available for mobile and tablets.

38 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Merge Plane Hack And Cheats - Free Gems Diamonds Money Unlimited

Go to - ==>> https://store.gamesdynamo.com/merge-plane-hack-mod-get-gems-unlimited/

Merge Plane Hack And Cheats will let you to buy all items for free. Below you will see all the cheats needed to hack Merge Plane These Cheats for Merge Plane work on all iOS and Android devices. You will also not need a jailbreak or rooted phone. Using our website you no longer need to download a tool, so it is safer. If you don’t know how to use the Merge Plane Hack And Cheats you will see instructions below.

Anti-Ban Protection : Yes

Undetectable Script : Yes

Tested and works perfectly.

Go to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a Follow Button in Viewer Card

Please add a Follow button to the viewer card in chat. Specifically the class "tw-bottom-0 viewer-card_actions". For non-techs, the Viewer Card is the pop-up that happens when you click someone's name in chat.

A good amount of streamers like to shout out people in their chat who also stream, or based on a chat discussion, you may want to follow someone who is participating in chat. It's a poor choice of design flow that a button exists to "Add Friend" but not to Follow them. It would be much easier to have a button right there in the Viewer Card…

30 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Highlight Friends Messages

A feature that allows you to see your friends messages in streams highlighted, similarly to how when you're @'d. You get to pick a color to highlight your friends so that you could see/read their messages in larger streams. Of course you could choose to enable/disable the feature of your own accord, might become a bit annoying for the viewer when engaging in a smaller streamer's chat.

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a filter to show a streamer's clips by specific game

Since clips are longer lasting than vods, the clips of past broadcasts are a stronger resource for sharing memorable moments.

A feature I would love to see is the ability to view clips based on game played. When there are a variety of clips it is frustrating to have to keep scrolling to activate the lazy load to find an older clip.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Twitch Turbo Should Give Streamers Up To 5 Minutes Stream Delay

Twitch Prime gives a free monthly channel subscription (equivalent to the $4.99 level) as a benefit. Twitch Turbo seems to be lacking a unique benefit. There should be reasons for people to pay for both Twitch Prime and Twitch Turbo besides a badge. My idea is for Twitch Turbo to give streamers that have it up to 5 minutes stream delay. This would help prevent affiliates who compete in battle royal tournaments who have Twitch Turbo from being stream sniped. Twitch Partners would still get up to 15 minutes stream delay, but this way non-Partners would have a way to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a button that posts

Add a button that opens up all of your clips so you can instantly share your clips without having to open up your clips page.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Era Of Celestials Hack Mod Gold, Diamonds and Ruby Cheats

Go to - ==>> https://store.gamesdynamo.com/era-of-celestials-hack-mod-get-gold-and-ruby/

The games are launched by different types of companies. All companies are providing different types of entertaining elements in the games. If we talk about the perfect entertainment providing source, then Era Of Celestials is a good source. It is designed by adding different types of elements such as – action, MMO-RPG and so on.

Go to - ==>> https://store.gamesdynamo.com/era-of-celestials-hack-mod-get-gold-and-ruby/

Everyone wants to become a master in the game. It is possible if the players are taking help from the powerful characters. The characters can be considered as the powerful by upgrading their skills. Skills…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change mod icon colour

So when will I will able to change my mod icon colour

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add Twitch Prime Loot that would be of interest to musicians, artists and other non-gamers

All of the Prime Loot is geared toward gamers, and while I understand that Twitch began as a gamer platform, there is now a growing niche of musicians and artists (and chefs and more). The only reason I bothered connecting to Prime is because I already had Amazon prime and wanted to gift a subscription. Otherwise there is virtually no other draw or benefit. Could you come up with some non-game related perks for the growing number of non-gamers amongst us?

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fix The Highlight Editor!

Every Edited highlight has messed up keyframes!
    When you download those things they are impossible to edit with because of it! its h264 stitched together and it does not work.
    That codec is not made for that!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Give users the option as to whether they want the quality of their stream(s) lowered when the window/tabs are not active

It gets really annoying that the streams are constantly toggling between lower and selected quality when we tab in and out of them.
    At least give us the option to choose whether we want this to happen.
    Gets really annoying when you take control away from the user

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Artists should recieve a free sub to channels they created emotes for...

Artists should receive a free sub to channels they created emotes for
    or artists should have 1 or 2 free subs to a channel/s of their favourite emotes that they created
    i get a bit antsy when an artist says on stream
    "Oh i need to go resub to soandso so i can use my own emotes on twitch!"
    it's a bit silly when they're paying, and basically not gettting paid for their art
    Thanks

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Broadcaster only Extensions

There's potential to develop Extensions that can help a broadcaster manage and improve their stream with different tools and manage everything in a single page, the live dashboard! However, this is currently not possible since all Extensions need a viewer facing view.
    Current workaround to always keep an Extension on a hosted test. But this hinders discoverability and doesn't go through Twitch's review flow.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Chat Control / Reducing Chat Volume

Create a separate chat channel that only allows only 10 comments to be posted a minute (or something similar), with an added chat queue system. If I type a comment, I will have to wait in a queue for my comment to be posted, as only a certain amount of comments will be posted to the chat within a timeframe.

This will make it so a chat channel exists without a crazy amount of comment volume. It will allow streamers to actually see and read comments people are making. Yes, it does mean a lot of comments won't be posted,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Twitch channel back to Roku.

The current 3rd party app Twitched on the Roku system sucks. Horrible stream quality. Horrible menu selection. Horrible everything. please bring Twitch channel back to Roku.

24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Move the blue broadcast bar to another area on xbox one! Please!!!

I know there are already people that posted this idea. But it seems that it has fallen on deaf ears when it comes to the developers that made this app to broadcast games. Unforntunately, I have no choice but to roll with it. I was playing PUBG and that bar covers up my player characters vital instantly. All I see is a white line which is my health bar. The rest of my character info is being overlapped. This seems like it would be a matter of a simple update to move the bar that doesn't affect gameplay itself for…

211 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Possibility to add emote before reaching goal

(Sorry for my english I'm french).

Actually when a stream get a new emote slot, he can upload it and need to wait for the validation of the emote.

Would be better if we can uplaod emote and make it validate before we reach the goal. Like this you can validate emote more easily and streamer can offer the emote when the slot is free.

In fact having acces to the next slot of emote before reaching it to "prepare" it :) Of course chat can't use it until the slot is free.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow Broadcasters and Moderators to identify between Paid, Prime and Gifted Subscribers

As per title.

Subs are generally granted more leniency in chats. It would be practical to identify the subs that genuinely financially contribute with Paid and Prime subs over the free gifted subs.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base