General

1. have the & also match with the word "and" in the search bar

If I look up the "Science & technology" category, I think it would be nice if the search "Science and technology" would also match this. I notice that if I use the word "and" the Science and Technology category doesn't show up as a suggestion due to the "&" and "and" mistmatch.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Klondike Adventures Hack Cheats - Get Unlimited Coins and Emeralds

Go to - ==>> https://store.gamesdynamo.com/klondike-adventures-hack-mod-generator-coins-and-emeralds/

With Klondike Adventures Hack you can Generator Unlimited Esmeralds and Coins and if you are annoyed by ads you can easly disable them. Klondike Adventures Hack software can be run only on Mac And PC systems. Klondike Adventures Hack Tool supports iOS (includes iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), Android (smartphones and tablets) and Windows (smartphones and tablets). Klondike Adventures Hack Cheat is protected by paid Ghost Script and has a Proxy protections with Anti-Ban Limitation so your account can’t be banned. Klondike Adventures Hack doesn’t require to root or jailbreak your device. We have several methods…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When in Threatre Mode stretch the video to the bottom of the browser

In Theatre Mode when the chat is pushed off the screen by clicking the arrow, the player doesn't stretch to the bottom of the browser leaving a bit of black space at the bottom. Why not stretch the player all the way down to the bottom of the browser?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow Twitch Prime members to gift their Twitch Prime Sub

Allow people who have an available Twitch Prime Sub, to gift that sub to someone else, to a channel of the gifters choice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch roulette

I think twitch needs a feature where you click a button and it takes you to a random stream kinda like Google's "get lucky" feature. This not only will help small streamers but it will allow us to see games we may like but never think to watch and meet new people/ help communities grow.

**Sorry for typos on phone**

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Edit Highlights feature

Please allow us to edit/trim down already-existing highlights. A couple of issues I ran into: 1) When I completed a 25-hour stream, later wanted to play it as a rerun, and was told it had to be 24 hours or less (it'd be nice to trim it down some, so as to make it playable). 2) I downloaded the 25-hour video, trimmed it down just under 24 hours, and tried to re-upload it to Twitch, only to be told that it was too large D:

Please let us trim down existing highlights!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Move 'chat paused' overlay to chatbox as background

I really like the 'Pause Chat' feature. But the overlay indicator message that says that chat is currently paused, although already changed a bit, is still covering the last message / chatter name. So we can neither click the name nor click all the mod icons (at least when timestamps are on).
    Of course this is only a problem when chat is slow, but turning the entire feature on and off depending on peaks is quite impractical.

I would propose that this indicator shows up as the background of the chatbox. In a way that we could still type messages…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make a prime offer for the game team fortress 2

So like maybe a twitch warpaint or a free unlocked cosmetic crate this would be great for the game because it's being neglected and even the suggestion would bring some attention to it

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow people to add more then one icon next to name in a channel

so for a channel, I am subscribed to, I am any allowed to show my gifted sub or my bit badge. If we could allow users to show both of these it would be perfect I know this could be a bit spammy in the chat however it could be implemented as an option for the streamer to enable under chat options.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Delay ads on hosts and raids

For smalls streamers, hosts and raids are a big way in which you get new followers. With the change recently - every time a viewer comes to your channel and they aren't subbed, they are instantly shown an ad. So when host happens all the viewers have to sit through an ad before they ever see your channel. A lot of people leave because why wait through an ad for a channel you don't know if you want to watch. Why not wait a minute or two before the ad to give the viewers a chance to meet the streamer…

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Toon Blast Cheats Hack – Unlimited Coins Lives Guide

Go to - ==>> https://store.gamesdynamo.com/toon-blast-hack-mod-get-coins-and-lives-unlimited/

We all know how Candy Crush Saga and similar games captivated us by offering different splashy and colorful puzzles. Toon Blast took all this to a whole new level by incorporating a really fun cartoon theme that captivates you to play even more. However, we know how hard it can be to reach certain achievements, especially if you’re just starting out. Not to mention how frustrating it must be if you’ve accidentally deactivated your high-level account. That’s why we wanted to make an ultimate Toon Blast Cheats guide that will help you out both now…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Create a filter/button to distinguish country of origin

Create a filter to see streamers of a single country and also give streamers option to place a "Button" to show their country of origin and that same button when clicking on it will link to the Browse section of the chosen country and/or open a new tab doing the same process.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. make the windows/mobile app reactive

Ist nice we have a Windows app but please consider the following

I am part of Discord Communities where i receive a notification my streamers go online. if i now click on the link Windows actually does not open the installed twitch-app no it opens it up in browser which creates also multiple instances of twitch which then finally result in a heavy Memory usage and low overal Performance.
    Conclution:
    - App should react to links in General
    - App shold Maybe have a direct Discord linkage
    - App should swich channel if it is open and run a other…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hide the channels you follow from other users

People choose to harass other twitch users based on the channels they follow; an optional toggle that allows users to "private" who they follow could prevent this harassment.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Automatic chat translations

Hello, it would be great to have a button in the chat that would allow you to switch the chat language how is it done in google chrome extension. And if I, for example, go to a streamer speaking in another language, and turn on this function, I will be able to see the messages in my own language or some selected language, and if I write a message in my own language, then my message will automatically be translated into the broadcast language. On mobile devices, this would be very useful, since it is more difficult to use a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. TOP Clips from the channels you follow.

There should be a new tab/option at the top of the interface or elsewhere to allow us to view top clips (of the channels we follow) or even potentially global clips. This would be super cool to catch up on the fun things which most of us tend to miss out due to busy lifestyles.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Bingo as a game tag

A lot of games now have Bingo mods in addition to randomizer mods; a tag streamers could use to indicate they are playing a game using Bingo rules would be really nice!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make better use of the Audio Tracks options provided in the OBS'

In OBS Studio and Streamlabs OBS, the streamer is able to Stream on certain Audio Tracks, and Record on certain Audio Tracks. As more and more integration with the OBS' and Twitch comes alive, this should be something that can be done. To simply put it, as a Streamer, I could put my Microphone on Audio Track 1, my Gameplay on Audio Track 2, my Music on Audio Track 3, my Voice Comms on Audio Track 4, and my OBS Alerts on Audio Track 5. Then, in the Twitch Video Player, give the Viewer the option to select which of…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make navigation to non-live channels you follow easier

When I want to watch a past broadcast for a streamer, I usually have to type their full channel name in the search bar, or comb through all my offline followed channels on the left side of the screen to find the link to their channel. I would like the search bar to prioritize showing results for streamers I follow to make getting to their past broadcasts easier.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Streamer can gift 3 subs per month to any viewer but don't get revenue for it. Okay so, some people can't afford to pay 5$ a month to help

So for example: I give a tier 1 sub to a viewer. The streamer should be able to gift 3 subs per month to any viewer they choose but the streamer can not get revenue from it. They get 3 per month and it resets every month

62 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base