General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Make an app for Smart TV's

There are tons of twitch users who wanna watch twitch on their smart TV's without using cast programs . People wanna watch twitch just using their TV's . Hear us devs pls . Including LG , Samssung , Sony , Philips and other brands .

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DO YOU WANT JOIN GOOD OCCULT ORGANIZATION IN AFRICA TO VERY RICH,FAMOUS & WEALTHY? CALL +27735434403.

DO YOU WANT JOIN GOOD OCCULT ORGANIZATION IN AFRICA TO VERY RICH,FAMOUS & WEALTHY? CALL +27735434403.

RED BROTHERHOOD is here to firmly assure you that you can get rich without any ritual, that you can get rich without killing your mother, father, brother, sister, uncle or a poor child on the street. It is real and don't have any side effect. Try it now and see. Take that bold step to your world of riches. FOR MORE INFORMATION
    Phone : +27735434403

YOU CAN ALSO CALL US ON WHATSAPP:
    +27735434403 and state what you want and how you want it. The…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fuck off with the ads!

I do NOT want to be FORCED to watch ads that I have no interest in! FUCK OFF WITH ADS! If I switch off the tab to avoid the ad, dont pause it! I use ad blocking software for a reason! You FORCE the ad in the start of streams and that is shitty enough! I want to also note that I personally boycott anything I see in an ad! I will avoid a product just because of ads! YOU ARE NOT YOUTUBE FUCK OFF ADS!

109 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    44 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Angry streamers

I sometimes watch these streamers play and work but when they start getting angry and hitting things and breaking stuff like monitors and keyboards I think they need somewhat a cool down from streaming like a timeout or something or send them to pay for anger management class

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Delay ads on hosts and raids

For smalls streamers, hosts and raids are a big way in which you get new followers. With the change recently - every time a viewer comes to your channel and they aren't subbed, they are instantly shown an ad. So when host happens all the viewers have to sit through an ad before they ever see your channel. A lot of people leave because why wait through an ad for a channel you don't know if you want to watch. Why not wait a minute or two before the ad to give the viewers a chance to meet the streamer…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow Right Clicking Messages for Mod Options

A lot of the time I'm chasing a name around a moving chat trying to right click it for the Purge/Ban interface. It would be way easier if I could see a message that needs to be purged that warrants a ban and just right click the message itself to get that popup interface.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hide the channels you follow from other users

People choose to harass other twitch users based on the channels they follow; an optional toggle that allows users to "private" who they follow could prevent this harassment.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Quality Settings for Affiliates

I think that twitch affiliates should get quality settings for their viewers because they have already proven that they have a following. I would personally like to support these smaller streamers with my viewership, but am unable to due to my bad internet connection, as it cannot handle the high source quality of these streams. Please give twitch affiliates quality options so that people with poor internet can support them

39 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Separate Modern and Classic World of Warcraft

Currently, both ‘World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’ and ‘World of Warcraft: Classic’ streams are put into the World of Warcraft game when streaming. I am suggesting that a separate game is created for ‘World of Warcraft: Classic’ so that the content can be sorted more easily. WoW Classic is a very different game from years ago and thus is grounds for a a separate game slot.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Let streamers have an overlay on top of autohost

If a streamer is not streaming at their normal time, we generally need to go to twitter/discord/whatever to figure it out. Most streamers autohost each other when they're not online, so when you go to a certain stream there's no interaction between the streamer and the audience. Either incorporate the twitter feed, or let the streamer post something on the the page over the hosted stream so that they can communicate with their audience more effectively.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Gift Sub Bomb weighting

It’d be nice if the gift sub engine was a little more... thoughtful? Channel/community-centric? Basically, when you gift sub bomb a channel with (x) subs, the subs I’d like to see the gifts be given in this order:

1. First, be given to the most active people in chat for that stream session.
    2. Next, subs are gifted to remaining viewers in the current live stream session.
    3. Last, if EVERYONE watching is already subbed, gifts are given to non-subbed followers of the channel based on their follow age.
    4. If at all possible (and I’m not sure it is),…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please let us delete/ban/block followers. I do not want them to be able to see my channel. At all. EVER!

I have had people who follow me IRL and share personal information about me online through the chat. Ie. My place of work. I fear for my safety. I would like the option to be able to block/ban/delete followers - as a result I do not want them to see my page. EVER. I do not want them to see me stream live. I want them to think I just disappeared./Stopped streaming. I do not want to have to create a new twitch channel, jut because I want a couple of followers to be deleted/blocked/banned. PLEASE HELP.

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Checkbox Videos just for Subscriber

Give us a checkbox for all kind of Videos (Uploaded, Highlights, etc.) that will make the Video just available for Subscribers. if it's unchecked, then it's available for all Viewers. This checkbox should be available in the video edit area.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a Follow Button in Viewer Card

Please add a Follow button to the viewer card in chat. Specifically the class "tw-bottom-0 viewer-card_actions". For non-techs, the Viewer Card is the pop-up that happens when you click someone's name in chat.

A good amount of streamers like to shout out people in their chat who also stream, or based on a chat discussion, you may want to follow someone who is participating in chat. It's a poor choice of design flow that a button exists to "Add Friend" but not to Follow them. It would be much easier to have a button right there in the Viewer Card…

24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Channel Revenue direct to Charity

Allow streamer the option to donate all channel revenue (subs, cheers, sales) directly to a charity. For maximum transparency the money could go from Twitch directly to the charity, and ideally maybe Twitch would consider taking a lesser percentage so that more of the money gets to the charity?

90 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Audio Only on PC

audio only is available on mobile app but not on PC (even with PC app),some people just want to hear the audio while streaming and chatting on PC

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Receive pop up notification that other streamer started stream when in full screen mode

It would be nice to receive a pop up notification when I watch in full screen that other streamer I follow started his stream.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a language filter option on the Amazon Fire TV app

Title. Given the stability and usability of the app as a whole, having to /attempt/ to cycle through several screens worth of channels is already a gamble. Please allow the Fire TV app to have an option to filter by language, or embed the setting within the user account settings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base