General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Autohost based on game

We have an official game channel on Twitch -- we have tons of streamers that play the game, but (of course) most are variety streamers.

We'd love to autohost some of these folks playing our game, but it'd be awkward if we autohost them and they randomly play :any game that's not our game:. After all, it's the official game Twitch channel!

This would be useful to any themed streamers or gamers that only play x or y game. There may be variety streamers that play MOBAS but a LoL Twitch channel would autohost their friends only when they're playing…

153 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Watch later/Save for later feature

I think a way to save a link to a VoD somewhere to watch later would be a good idea.
    I sometimes fall behind on streams and think it'd be a useful feature to have some kind of button either on the thumbnail or in the player controls to save a link to that VoD, that way you can simply mark all the VoDs you want to watch and have them saved in a list. This would save having to scroll through a streamers videos to find the correct VoD every time.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How long does it take until usernames are recycled?

There's a username I've been waiting for 6+ months to get and it hasn't become available still, what do I do?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Borderless extension panels.

When the user adds an extension as a panel, it comes lined with a border. Could we have the option to toggle this please?

Have a good one!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bleep Out Addon

Since many streamers are already streaming delayed, it would be great if there was an option that would allow the streamers (or possibly their mods) to bleep out the audio.
    For example: if someone said something inappropriate, you could press that shortcut that opens a pop-up window. On this window, the streamers are now avaible to see the video that the viewers are currently seeing. Now they could bleep it out in the right moment (or their mods).
    Of course you could then possibly add an additional option in this window to even make the image at certain points blurry. …

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Models for panel layout

I think, and many other people probably think, that the current panel layout system is... oof.

How about implementing a feature, which would let you click on a drop-down menu in the panel editor mode and select which column mode you want to edit (ex. 2, 3 and 4), and then customize the panel positions for that specific mode.

All the panels would be global, aka, you couldn't make 3 totally different layouts with different panels. The only difference would be the order of those panels.

Thanks for reading. If you dont agree with this, atleast agree with THIS: https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/297558-general/suggestions/35919556-panel-layout-options

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Kick unwanted users/bots from Channel COMPLETELY!

Dear Twitch,

We are now dealing with a new threat of bot accounts. These accounts sit lurking in channel, possibly logging info of either streamers or chatters. They may be using this info for giveaway sniping, or possible future bot attacks, including viewer bots, follower bots, and even spam bots. They sit there and do nothing, they follow us to other streams we host/raid. We ban them, not like they ever say anything, but to prevent them from spreading, we need a way to KICK THEM OFF THE CHANNEL.

Recently had a run in with "Opentwitchbot" whom acknowledges that they…

913 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    116 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, I know that this is a very late response, but we’re hoping to find time to address this issue later this year. There are a few steps we’ll have to take to solve this problem in a way that will work for all streamers, but we understand the severity of the issue.

8. Do not disable Twitch notifications via an algorithm

It seems Twitch is rolling out a method where Notifications are disabled automatically for streams you may not view often. This could easily be missed by a viewer who wants to enjoy that stream but maybe timezones are an issue, or just real life gets in the way.

People can already manually turn off notifications if they choose, automating this seems to be something that will only hurt producers.

Some people may not receive an email at all, and find they have had their notifications forced off. This is a bad bad direction to go in.

Please only allow manual…

65 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow for multiple people to stream to the same channel (webcams in particular)

My friend and I are streaming content together. Only one of us needs to share their screen each time, but we'd like to also show the other person's face (we like to feel included!).
    Right now we're doing this by calling on Discord and screensharing the remote person's face. Could we please have a feature to enable this natively in Twitch (having two people sending to the same stream at once)? It would be super cool, especially as we play a lot of co-op games.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. delete inactive account lemaska

delete inactive account lemaska

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Remove Featured Broadcast.

I don't want to see a featured broadcast when I go to twitch. An option to remove it would be nice.

573 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    81 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Gift Sub Bomb weighting

It’d be nice if the gift sub engine was a little more... thoughtful? Channel/community-centric? Basically, when you gift sub bomb a channel with (x) subs, the subs I’d like to see the gifts be given in this order:

1. First, be given to the most active people in chat for that stream session.
    2. Next, subs are gifted to remaining viewers in the current live stream session.
    3. Last, if EVERYONE watching is already subbed, gifts are given to non-subbed followers of the channel based on their follow age.
    4. If at all possible (and I’m not sure it is),…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow ability to filter streams by viewer count

I would like to be able to filter streams to be able to watch people with lower viewer counts more easily. I don't like having to scroll all the way down hundreds of streams. Maybe you could add filter from 0-20 viewers, 20-50, 50-75,76-100, and so on so that it could be easier to find smaller streamers. Thank you. Also, if I scroll all the way down and click on someone, and then i want to go back, i automatically am scrolled to the top and have to scroll all the way down again. It's very frustrating. I get that…

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. More tier 2 and 3 emote slots becoming available as your channel grows.

I wish Twitch would get rid of that single Tier 2 and 3 emote.
    I mean if you get like 400 subs all of them have 15 emotes anyways, but if they decide to pay double they only get one extra, or 5 times as much for 2 extra.

I think they should go with first 7 milestones you get Tier 1 slots (for a total of 10) and then on the 8th and 9th milestone you get a Tier 2 and Tier 3 slot respectively, then the next 5-10 milestones you get Tier 1 slots again, etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Mobile Streaming Handyverträge

Also mein Vorschlag wäre dass sich Twitch evtl einen Handy Rahmenvertrag für Twitch Partner, Streamer oder so bei Telekom oder Vodafone sichert. Mit günstigen Konditionen für das Datenvolumen evtl auch begrenzt auf 10, 20 oder unbegrenzter Gb Download und unbegrenzter Upload unbegrenzter Upload müsste immer sein. Der Vorteil wäre die Streamer finden leichter einen günstigen Vertrag und für Twitch wäre der Vorteil dass die Streamer mehr an Twitch gebunden wären.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow up to 6 streamers in a Squad Stream

Several games have more than 4 member teams. Overwatch and League of Legends are examples.

With OW having 6 member teams and LoL having 5 member teams (depending on game mode), streamers are still having to use a third party sites to allow all players perspectives to be seen.

If there were up to 6 streamers allowed in a Squad Stream, then they wouldn't have to use the third party sites that are not 100% reliable.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Tag Request

Is there a way to request a Tag for the new Tag system?
    One of the best parts of the old community system was we had a Military Veteran Twitch Community.
    Made it a great way to host/raid/watch fellow veterans stream.
    So my question is would it be possible to get a "Military Veteran" Tag?

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Let editors edit stream without dashboard

I wish there was a button for editors next to a stream so that they can edit the stream without having to open an extra window for the dashboard.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adjust the scroll area of the Mod list portion in the Minecraft section of the Twitch App

When you are inside of a Minecraft Modpack listing, the top section which contains the name of the pack and related information does not stay on screen when you scroll through the mods but it really should. It should also include a search bar to hunt for specific installed mods by name since some packs can include upwards of 200 mods.

https://imgur.com/Xys1vud

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Receive pop up notification that other streamer started stream when in full screen mode

It would be nice to receive a pop up notification when I watch in full screen that other streamer I follow started his stream.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base