General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Keyframes

New feature: Keyframes. Keyframes are little markers on replays that point on a specific event that happened at the time the keyframe is located in. These keyframes are just like keyframes in the replay of a match of Rocket League. These mark events during the game, just like goals or epic saves. The user can easily jump between keyframes. This is the feature you could add to videos on Twitch.
    Keyframes would be added to the video during the Stream and shown to the viewer when watching the video. Twitch would automatically add keyframes at specific events, such as Stream…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Add an AcePride Emote

I believe that their should be an AcePride emote. I have many friends who are ace who feel like they are left out or ignored do to not having one. It's amazing that pride emotes exist, but I believe twitch could go one step further with an AcePride emote.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Followed Channels list, much needed update

1. If you Sub to channels and Follow channels there's no distinction. Your Channel Badge when Live for Subs. Red light should have a color blind option and small basic color options for same reason.
        2. Top down ranking of followed channels for purpose of easy access of VOD's. Some channels we get to watch Live some we don't.
        3. Organize followed channels in drop downs by stream type.
        [2 & 3 can be an either or but 2 still works with 3.]
        4. Mouse over Followed Channel should show channel info: Stream time & days, recent VOD link, pic…

3 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Universal SSD cleaning chemical solutions for BLACK NOTES +27632146115

Universal SSD cleaning chemical solutions for BLACK NOTES +27632146115
          We are boichemicallaboratory Technicians based in Dubai , South Africa and Turkey incorporated in the manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical
          products with key specialization in the production of S.S.D Automatic solution .We Sale Chemicals SSD Solution like Vectrol paste, Tebi-Manetic solution,Castro X oxide ,activation powder for cleaning all kinds of deafced currency based on the year of the money. +27632146115
          Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly either by a machine based on the year of production. Our Chemicals is 100% pure.We clean all…

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • {}@#Pregnancy and fertility spells to help you conceive a child of your own +27639233909

{}@#Pregnancy and fertility spells to help you conceive a child of your own +27639233909
            P­regna­ncy is suppo­sed to be one of the most celeb­rated thing­s in this world­. This is becau­se falli­ng to get pregn­ant means that you will not possi­bly be bring­ing someo­ne in this world­. But let me tell, the issue­s relat­ed to pregn­ancy are much inten­se. Peopl­e even fear getti­ng pregn­ant nowad­ays. One of the reaso­ns to that is a fathe­r rejec­ting the respo­nsibi­lity of a pregn­ant woman­. Which woman wants to go throu­gh pregn­ancy and birth alone­? CONTACT +27639233909 OR Email:mapesalupita@gmail.comReverse infertility & be pregnant…

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Win court case with magic spell court cases/court case spells+27639233909 COURT SPELLS THAT WORK FAST ( 24 hours results )

Win court case with magic spell court cases/court case spells+27639233909
              COURT SPELLS THAT WORK FAST ( 24 hours results )
              Court case spells by Dr Muyano, spells to win court cases, spells for legal matters and court spells that have helped thousands win difficult legal matters
              My powerful court spells can help you win any legal matter; my spells for court cases cover all legal matters from criminal and civil cases. If you have lost faith in the justice system get in touch with Dr Muyano, I will use my court spells to make sure you get justice.
              Get the…

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • ௵Trusted Gold Nuggetes For Sale 98%+27632146115 in USA South Africa Ahiwara

௵Trusted Gold Nuggetes For Sale 98%+27632146115 in USA South Africa Ahiwara
                Trusted Gold Nuggetes For Sale 98%+27632146115 in USA South Africa, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Jordan ,Kuwait,Turkey,Belgium,Saudi Arabia, Australia, Malaysia, Johannesburg,Lebanon, Zambia,,Kenya, California, Dallas,England,German,Spain, Jamaica,St,Lucia, Brasil,Germany ,Austria,Vancouver, Denmark,Hong Kong, China,,Pretoria, Durban,Philippines,china, Norway,Sweden,Cameroon, Botswana, Capetown,Namibia,Tanzania,Northern cape,NewYork,Limpopo ,London, Venezuela,Chile,Sweden, Kenya, Denmark, Rwanda, Oman,Qatar,Dubai,Poland,Lesotho,Canada, United Kingdom..

gold sales in Kgs of gold nuggets and we can supply 1500kg per week of gold bars ready for inspection and export in South Africa. We are in search of gold buyers ready to take all or part of this gold and enter into long term monthly or weekly…

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Hager werken Embalming powder Engraved hot pink 100/98% +27632146115 available in Johannesburg South Africa.

Hager werken Embalming powder Engraved hot pink 100/98% +27632146115 available in Johannesburg South Africa.
                  Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning.
                  Specific uses are: +27632146115 …

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • ரு௵மு ҉ AFRICAN TRADITIONAL HEALER POWERFUL TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE+27639233909

ரு௵மு ҉ AFRICAN TRADITIONAL HEALER POWERFUL TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE+27639233909

Traditional healing:This is the process through which a trained or someone born with supernatural powers uses his or her ancestors and dried herbs from trees , mountains or glasses to heal or cure the disease or to solve any kind of human problems depending on the capacity.and person does all that called traditional doctor/ traditional healer.

powerful traditional doctor online talks about bad luck

As traditional doctor online explains about bad lucks. traditional healing.In traditional healing we have a curse known as back luck or black magic in spell casting.…

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • lower the worldcup ad volume

Its volume compared to the streamers is much louder than them so everytime it comes on it literally scares me, im at the point where id rather just leave twitch until the worldcup is over.

3 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • Let us delete followers.

Just as the tittle says, let us delete or remove followers ourselves.

3 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • Allows us to block channels

Why the hell are we not allowed to block channels that we dont want to see? I have streamers that are annoying and i could give two SH@ts about and yet they are constantly spamming my recommended channels side bar. We NEED an option to block any channel we want that we dont want to see. This should have been a feature to begin with, its kinda pathetic that they don't have something like this implemented already.

2 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Powerful Money Spells That Work Fast Call +27783540845

Money spells that will increase your wealth, money spells to help you get more money and money spells to solve all your financial problems.
                            I have access to the supernatural world & can use my divination powers to change your money fortunes and set you to a path of bountifulness and no lack.
                            Be financially secure happy and deliciously rich with all the material wealth that money can buy with my money spells.
                            Powerful wealth spells to gain more money. Let success & prosperity flow into your life using money spells to attract wealth & increase your luck with money. …

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • 1 vote
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • 3 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • 1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • Allow a streamer to give an "I was there LIVE" badge

As a streamer I want to be able to give an "I was there LIVE" badge to current viewers of my stream.

Often something is accomplished live on stream that maybe significant to the respective community. By adding this badge it allows the streamer to 'officially' designate who was watching when that event occured.

6 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • hire sports broadcasters for esports games

I'm a sports broadcaster, graduated college with a degree in broadcast journalism and hosted drive time programming for CBS Sports Radio in St. Louis. I have also broadcasted football games.

I am wondering if Twitch allows independent, non-playing broadcasters to call the action of games. I have web page with links to my calls which you can check out below

imigcommunications.com/pat-imig-playbyplay

Thank you in advance,

Pat Imig

1 vote
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      • More ads

Alright so. I'm an adblock user, but since you guys introduced the new ad system, I've been seeing ads - which is not a bad thing at all.

I actually started recognizing how important ads are for the streamers and actually disabled adblock for twitch.

Now with the issue. I don't know if only happens because I'm Brazilian, but I'm only seeing the Realm Royale. Like, don't you guys have any other ads? Like at all? I'm really really really really really really really really really really really really really really fed up of this ad, to the point I…

1 vote
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • Fuck off with the ads!

I do NOT want to be FORCED to watch ads that I have no interest in! FUCK OFF WITH ADS! If I switch off the tab to avoid the ad, dont pause it! I use ad blocking software for a reason! You FORCE the ad in the start of streams and that is shitty enough! I want to also note that I personally boycott anything I see in an ad! I will avoid a product just because of ads! YOU ARE NOT YOUTUBE FUCK OFF ADS!

17 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)