General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Channel Revenue direct to Charity

Allow streamer the option to donate all channel revenue (subs, cheers, sales) directly to a charity. For maximum transparency the money could go from Twitch directly to the charity, and ideally maybe Twitch would consider taking a lesser percentage so that more of the money gets to the charity?

90 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Support Multiple Audio Streams (a.k.a. multiple audio tracks)

Multiple audio streams in a single video are supported by OBS and popular video formats, but Twitch strips alternate audio streams from video it receives and offers no way to select alternate audio streams while watching a stream.

This feature came about in order to allow videos to have audio in multiple languages, which is something any streamer is unlikely to do, but the availability of multiple audio streams can allow streamers to make alternate audio streams for other purposes. For example:

1. Those with poor hearing may benefit from a voice-only stream so that game audio, background music, and…

10 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Give streamers the option to upload a channel “trailer”

I was thinking about how streamers come across offline, when not hosting or streaming. I've seen a lot of people's channels being marketed so when I check them out I have to start watching a whole stream to see if I like them or not, or wait til they stream and watch it live.

Maybe streamers who choose to have a channel trailer can compose a video with clips from previous streams, kind of like a highlight reel, and they can include an intro if they want to market themselves to prospective viewers, whether it's someone who followed an external…

49 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Quality Settings for Affiliates

I think that twitch affiliates should get quality settings for their viewers because they have already proven that they have a following. I would personally like to support these smaller streamers with my viewership, but am unable to due to my bad internet connection, as it cannot handle the high source quality of these streams. Please give twitch affiliates quality options so that people with poor internet can support them

36 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Sort by Categories & Channels by Relevancy Instead of Current Viewers

When browsing categories and channels on Twitch the results are sorted by the current viewer count. While this is one way to sort things, it doesn’t facilitate connecting viewers with the content they are most likely to watch. When looking at other content platforms such as Youtube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, etc… none of them present viewers with content based solely on how many people are currently watching it but instead use algorithms to present them with recommendations based on the viewer’s previous behavior and the viewing behavior of other viewers. I believe Twitch should have all of the data…

9 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Please let us delete/ban/block followers. I do not want them to be able to see my channel. At all. EVER!

I have had people who follow me IRL and share personal information about me online through the chat. Ie. My place of work. I fear for my safety. I would like the option to be able to block/ban/delete followers - as a result I do not want them to see my page. EVER. I do not want them to see me stream live. I want them to think I just disappeared./Stopped streaming. I do not want to have to create a new twitch channel, jut because I want a couple of followers to be deleted/blocked/banned. PLEASE HELP.

12 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • ban amouranth

she has no reason to be on twitch. she BARELY does anything game related. she should go on chaturbate or some other site.

12 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Fuck off with the ads!

I do NOT want to be FORCED to watch ads that I have no interest in! FUCK OFF WITH ADS! If I switch off the tab to avoid the ad, dont pause it! I use ad blocking software for a reason! You FORCE the ad in the start of streams and that is shitty enough! I want to also note that I personally boycott anything I see in an ad! I will avoid a product just because of ads! YOU ARE NOT YOUTUBE FUCK OFF ADS!

78 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    38 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Zapier integragration for discord Webhook

Hi, with some discord bot, it's possible to receive différent type of announcement when a streamer begin his twitch live. But the bot annoucements are not customizable.
                    That why, i would like to use Zapier to create customize announcements with webhooks. But, the Zapier support told me Twitch are not integrate to the website, so it's not possible to to do twitch announcement on discord with Zapier.
                    My question is, can you propose the twitch integration to Zapier ?
                    Thank you,
                    Remay

30 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Improve Navigating Large Video sets on XBOX and PS4

I follow GeekAndSundry and like to watch their old videos (e.g. anything in the Talks Machina collection: https://www.twitch.tv/collections/-jcL_5xZ0BS1lw). However, GeekAndSundry has so many videos that navigating through them is difficult, especially via the XBOX and PS4 Apps. Normally, to get to an older video (e.g. episode 15 of Talks Machina) I have to scroll all the way back in time to the very oldest videos (which can take several minutes of mindless button-holding) and then I can scroll forward to the episode I am looking for. But doing this is extra difficult because the old videos only show unhelpful…

9 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • twitchcon east coast

I think there should be a TwitchCon for us East Coasters! Somewhere like New York would be very-moderately easy to get to for 12+ states!

9 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • I need you to understand that the only reason I use the twitch app is to install and update addons for world of warcraft, this recent update

I need you to understand that the only reason I use the twitch app is to install and update addons for world of warcraft. I will never use this app to watch streams, I will never use it to download modpacks, I will never use it as some sort of social media. The fact that a recent "update" came out and broke the app causing it load 10x slower, and prevent me from doing the one thing I have this garbage program installed on my computer for is absolutely infuriating. If you have to force people to use your app…

6 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Watch later/Save for later feature

I think a way to save a link to a VoD somewhere to watch later would be a good idea.
                            I sometimes fall behind on streams and think it'd be a useful feature to have some kind of button either on the thumbnail or in the player controls to save a link to that VoD, that way you can simply mark all the VoDs you want to watch and have them saved in a list. This would save having to scroll through a streamers videos to find the correct VoD every time.

7 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • How long does it take until usernames are recycled?

There's a username I've been waiting for 6+ months to get and it hasn't become available still, what do I do?

3 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Borderless extension panels.

When the user adds an extension as a panel, it comes lined with a border. Could we have the option to toggle this please?

Have a good one!

1 vote
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • Bleep Out Addon

Since many streamers are already streaming delayed, it would be great if there was an option that would allow the streamers (or possibly their mods) to bleep out the audio.
                                  For example: if someone said something inappropriate, you could press that shortcut that opens a pop-up window. On this window, the streamers are now avaible to see the video that the viewers are currently seeing. Now they could bleep it out in the right moment (or their mods).
                                  Of course you could then possibly add an additional option in this window to even make the image at certain points blurry. …

1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • Autohost based on game

We have an official game channel on Twitch -- we have tons of streamers that play the game, but (of course) most are variety streamers.

We'd love to autohost some of these folks playing our game, but it'd be awkward if we autohost them and they randomly play :any game that's not our game:. After all, it's the official game Twitch channel!

This would be useful to any themed streamers or gamers that only play x or y game. There may be variety streamers that play MOBAS but a LoL Twitch channel would autohost their friends only when they're playing…

150 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Models for panel layout

I think, and many other people probably think, that the current panel layout system is... oof.

How about implementing a feature, which would let you click on a drop-down menu in the panel editor mode and select which column mode you want to edit (ex. 2, 3 and 4), and then customize the panel positions for that specific mode.

All the panels would be global, aka, you couldn't make 3 totally different layouts with different panels. The only difference would be the order of those panels.

Thanks for reading. If you dont agree with this, atleast agree with THIS: https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/297558-general/suggestions/35919556-panel-layout-options

4 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      • add VOD playback speed on mobile

Changing playback speed on twitch VODs have been useful for quickly scrubbing through archives or slow motion down eventful moments. However, it's currently only available for desktop. It would be a nice feature to be made available for mobile and tablets.

20 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • Kick unwanted users/bots from Channel COMPLETELY!

Dear Twitch,

We are now dealing with a new threat of bot accounts. These accounts sit lurking in channel, possibly logging info of either streamers or chatters. They may be using this info for giveaway sniping, or possible future bot attacks, including viewer bots, follower bots, and even spam bots. They sit there and do nothing, they follow us to other streams we host/raid. We ban them, not like they ever say anything, but to prevent them from spreading, we need a way to KICK THEM OFF THE CHANNEL.

Recently had a run in with "Opentwitchbot" whom acknowledges that they…

900 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                            115 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base