General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Reintroduce "Pinch to Zoom" on Mobile

After a recent update to version 5.8 on January 17, 2018 a feature on iOS mobile was removed to be able to "pinch to zoom" in on areas of the stream. Being on mobile with an already smaller screen, when I'm watching Magic: The Gathering streams, it's really important for me to be able to zoom in on the various cards to read details of the print. With this new update, the streams are locked into the "full screen" view and it makes it much more difficult to view.

Is there a possibility to reintroduce the "pinch to zoom" functionality…

423 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Give affiliates 3 baseline emote slots instead of tiers

Affiliates are less likely to get a tier 2 or 3 subscription than a partnered streamer would. Remove tier subscription and give affiliates up to 3 emote slots as a baseline

25 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support Multiple Audio Streams (a.k.a. multiple audio tracks)

Multiple audio streams in a single video are supported by OBS and popular video formats, but Twitch strips alternate audio streams from video it receives and offers no way to select alternate audio streams while watching a stream.

This feature came about in order to allow videos to have audio in multiple languages, which is something any streamer is unlikely to do, but the availability of multiple audio streams can allow streamers to make alternate audio streams for other purposes. For example:

1. Those with poor hearing may benefit from a voice-only stream so that game audio, background music, and…

17 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. cleaner chat

cleaner chat: after using streamlabs chat overlay for a while, i wish twitch chat had some of the options that the streamlabs chatbox has:
    1) filter out commands starting with "!"
    2) filter out bots
    by enabling those options, it would allow the streamer to see viewer messagesmore clearly by filtering out commands and bot responses

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add "Indonesian" Language Tag

twitch please add "Indonesia" language tag so we indonesian streamer can stream in this platform..so many big streamer and new streamer including myself in indonesia want to stream on twitch..but there is no indonesian language tag so its hard to attract viewers...please i hope you read this and i hope its considered.. many thanks for twitch.. and so sorry for bad English

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a TwitchMusic channel to the platform which streams 24/7, highlighting various music streams from within Music & Performing Arts.

It would be a great way for musicians on Twitch to be discovered if there were a TwitchMusic channel which highlighted a new music streamer from the Music & Performing Arts category every 15 minutes, in particular "Live Performance" (not the 24/7 radio stations that violate TOS which dominate the category).

This would be a nice way for people to discover new live music streams, and it would work similar to the ChannelOne channel on the Mixer streaming platform.

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Gift cheers to others

giftcheer100 @username should allow you to gift a cheer to someone else and have a relevant alert

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Get Coestar a manager

Coe has been a SAD boi for almost 1900 days in a row. He has a pretty good schedule of regular things as well as new and retro gaming. I'm wondering why he hasn't gotten a manager yet.

19 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Combine chats in Squad Mode

It would be nice if in Squad Mode streamers could choose to combine their chats into a big one. The mods from each channels becoming mods for this big temporary chat. It'd improve everyone's experience of the Squad stream since much more people could exchange about what's happening!

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a badge for Justin TV accounts

Add a Badge for Justin TV accounts or even Badges for anniversary years like (1 - 10) year member sort of thing to show off how long you have been a member of the community.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. "Not interested in this channel"

Like they have on Youtube. There's alot of games that i'm interested in, but alot of the big streamers who are on top of every new game, are super negative, constantly. I'd love to be able to click "not interested in this channel" or just block the channel, so i never have to see them in my feed again.

33 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make Teams available to affiliates.

Please can you allow "Affiliates" access to create a "Team" even with fewer slots for the team membership - there are a group of us that are affiliates but will not be able to make partnership any time soon but would like to be a team.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Theatre Mode on Vertical Monitors

On a vertical monitor browser, theatre mode with chat on should fill the horizontal portion of the screen, shifting the chat downwards to fill the bottom right of the screen, similar to how YouTube's theatre mode fill the top portion of vertical monitor, shifting suggested videos on the right downwards. This will increase video screen estate to make it easier to view the videos.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Veteran Badges for Twitch

I think it would be pretty awesome if twitch had some veteran badges, which can be also shown in Chat.
    Like 5 years registered twitch account, 10 years and so on.

24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Have an Indie category like Retro/Creative/IRL/etc

It would be super lit to have an Indie category to play lesser-known games. Very often I'll try to stream an Indie game and it either wont be listed on Twitch or have 0 viewers. It would be beneficial to indie devs too to get their name/games out there.

1,170 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Create a filter/button to distinguish country of origin

Create a filter to see streamers of a single country and also give streamers option to place a "Button" to show their country of origin and that same button when clicking on it will link to the Browse section of the chosen country and/or open a new tab doing the same process.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. make the windows/mobile app reactive

Ist nice we have a Windows app but please consider the following

I am part of Discord Communities where i receive a notification my streamers go online. if i now click on the link Windows actually does not open the installed twitch-app no it opens it up in browser which creates also multiple instances of twitch which then finally result in a heavy Memory usage and low overal Performance.
    Conclution:
    - App should react to links in General
    - App shold Maybe have a direct Discord linkage
    - App should swich channel if it is open and run a other…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make the desktop app available for Linux

Everyone seems to love the desktop app, but Linux users (like me) don't have that available to us. It'd be cool if we could get the app, too.

653 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    37 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Give mods their own separate emotes

Let mods have their own separate emotes to make it possible to make Chibi versions of them wielding ban hammers, etc. so only they can use them.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Streamer can gift 3 subs per month to any viewer but don't get revenue for it. Okay so, some people can't afford to pay 5$ a month to help

So for example: I give a tier 1 sub to a viewer. The streamer should be able to gift 3 subs per month to any viewer they choose but the streamer can not get revenue from it. They get 3 per month and it resets every month

62 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base