General

1. Make an app for Smart TV's

There are tons of twitch users who wanna watch twitch on their smart TV's without using cast programs . People wanna watch twitch just using their TV's . Hear us devs pls . Including LG , Samssung , Sony , Philips and other brands .

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Twitch Bits for Streamers to Give to Viewers

I think it provides an option for streamers to award loyal viewers or viewers who won a bet, etc. The bits can then be cashed in by the viewer to PayPal, etc.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Blind Accessibility Support

Greetings,
    My name is Brandon Cole, and I am a totally blind Twitch streamer and viewer, as well as an accessibility consultant for video games, and an advocate for accessibility for the blind. I am attempting to climb the ranks as a streamer, and have currently reached
    affiliate status. However, this is not without its struggles. I have been forced to commission a friend of mine to log into my Twitch account to export
    my videos to my Youtube channel. I've had to do this because the screen for exporting videos is not accessible with screen reading software. I have…

41 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. More Notification Customization

I can't stand watching certain games. This is something most everyone can agree with. We all have our specific tastes and they're always changing.

More notification customization for mobile, email, etc, would be a fantastic expansion to the current customization options. If you don't like to watch a certain game, then you should have the option to disable getting a notification for that game or even a specific tag that game falls under.

20 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Give affiliates 3 baseline emote slots instead of tiers

Affiliates are less likely to get a tier 2 or 3 subscription than a partnered streamer would. Remove tier subscription and give affiliates up to 3 emote slots as a baseline

26 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Search by clip name

Since a year has already passed since the last time people talked about it here I’ll write again
    Everyone who makes clips will agree that it is inconvenient to look for a clip, you know the name, which was a long time ago, but to find it, you need to scroll a lot of clips

Search by clip name in the clip manager, because if you made a clip a year ago, and you are looking for a clip in the manager on that channel on which you are looking for a clip, you should look for more than 1000…

34 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Theatre Mode on Vertical Monitors

On a vertical monitor browser, theatre mode with chat on should fill the horizontal portion of the screen, shifting the chat downwards to fill the bottom right of the screen, similar to how YouTube's theatre mode fill the top portion of vertical monitor, shifting suggested videos on the right downwards. This will increase video screen estate to make it easier to view the videos.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Switch out Authy for Google Authenticator

There have been posts about this before, but they are from years ago.

Almost every single app in existence that uses 2FA uses open source authenticators like Google Authenticator or LastPass Authenticator. At this point, Twitch is the only app I have that uses Authy, and while it isn't the biggest inconvenience in the world, it's enough that it bothers me quite a bit. I would like to uninstall Authy entirely but Twitch is preventing me from doing that.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow an exception for twitch.tv links

Some Channels don't allow links to be posted in the chat, including twitch.tv links.

I believe this is mostly to prevent spam and unwanted advertisement.

An exception for twitch.tv links wouldn't hurt so we can post twitch-related content (maybe with a Option for Streamer's own Channel-related content only).

..This way I can share a Clipped stream highlight other than Reddit.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add the ability to completely remove bots from your channel.

For months upon months now I have been facing an issue with an increasing number of bots engaging in View Botting, Host Botting, and follow for follow economies, as well as a startling amount of Analytic Data gathering. It's absolutely disgusting that some of these bot channels are allowed to affiliate, and in one or two extreme cases (Hello, Commanderroot.) even are partners. It's frankly horrifying to me to see the analytic ones allowed to exist specifically.

We need an ability to remove these things from our channel completely. Banning a bot doesn't do anything if it's still allowed to…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. cleaner chat

cleaner chat: after using streamlabs chat overlay for a while, i wish twitch chat had some of the options that the streamlabs chatbox has:
    1) filter out commands starting with "!"
    2) filter out bots
    by enabling those options, it would allow the streamer to see viewer messagesmore clearly by filtering out commands and bot responses

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add "Indonesian" Language Tag

twitch please add "Indonesia" language tag so we indonesian streamer can stream in this platform..so many big streamer and new streamer including myself in indonesia want to stream on twitch..but there is no indonesian language tag so its hard to attract viewers...please i hope you read this and i hope its considered.. many thanks for twitch.. and so sorry for bad English

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add a TwitchMusic channel to the platform which streams 24/7, highlighting various music streams from within Music & Performing Arts.

It would be a great way for musicians on Twitch to be discovered if there were a TwitchMusic channel which highlighted a new music streamer from the Music & Performing Arts category every 15 minutes, in particular "Live Performance" (not the 24/7 radio stations that violate TOS which dominate the category).

This would be a nice way for people to discover new live music streams, and it would work similar to the ChannelOne channel on the Mixer streaming platform.

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow regular chat users to report messages in chat.

One of my favourite streamers has recently grown to a point where it's hard to get a handle on chat. He plays with other streamers, and the chat has grown so hostile that it's discouraging streamers returning, and discouraging me (and presumably others) from participating.

I feel for the moderators. The chat moves so fast that it's nearly impossible for them to do their jobs.

It should be possible for us normal users to help out. Let us report messages to the moderators. Give them a separate tab from chat, that just singles out the reported messages to let them…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Chat to be first!

"Chat to be first!" Once someone accomplishes that then it changes to "Welcome to the chat room!"

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Give mods their own separate emotes

Let mods have their own separate emotes to make it possible to make Chibi versions of them wielding ban hammers, etc. so only they can use them.

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Emote queue instead of pending

I would like to see a queue number after submitting an emote for approval than just the word pending. I think more streamers would appreciate knowing where their approval is in line than wondering how much longer until I can use my emote.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. implement a feature that allows you to see someone's username history

It's nice that we have the ability to change our usernames without having to create a brand new account. However, it'd be a nice little feature to see what peoples' previous names were.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Gift cheers to others

giftcheer100 @username should allow you to gift a cheer to someone else and have a relevant alert

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Get Coestar a manager

Coe has been a SAD boi for almost 1900 days in a row. He has a pretty good schedule of regular things as well as new and retro gaming. I'm wondering why he hasn't gotten a manager yet.

19 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base