General

1. Capture banned words/blocked messages by definition (e.g followers/sub-only) and display only to mods

Let's picture this scenario:

"I'm a person who feels like saying random gibberish that may be very inconvinient for both the chat and streamer. As I approach the chat and type in my art, and hit the Chat button, I get the information only followers can have their art displayed. Many might be scared off, but I might be intrepid enough to wait on 1 minute delay to ruin a mood off."

If the first message he sent, could be displayed for the streamer and mods, it would them and they could prevent the incident before it happens (mute/ban), when…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Community and streamer application

The application is integrated with a twitch, which will allow to create events (meetings with the audience, audience meetings, etc.), with the choice and reservation of the desired location on a certain date and the number of people.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Keep the YellowFooty and RedFooty Emotes permanently

I'm having so much fun with them when modding or even in normal conversations to signal inappropriate or bad behaviour and even just for fun :)

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Connect Highlights and VODs

I miss the possibility to see from wich VOD a Highlight was created.

It would be great to have links to all highlights if you open a VOD and the other way round.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Better Ad System

I don't mind watching ads. But most ad systems are complete garbage. Auto running ads mid way through streams was crap. And pisses people off. Running an ad only when someone switches stream is fine. If the person ever switches streams.

The best bet is letting people pick when they watch the ads. And guess what advertisers. Commercial time is always bathroom/food time. So pretending like it's ever going to change is stupid. Unless you plan on chaining them to a chair with their eyes held open.

So 1 ad per hour watched. With a back log of 10. If…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When subscribing (or resubscribing) to a broadcaster, don't require a refresh to share your sub.

With a recent update, viewers are required to refresh the page in order share a message. The share alert should appear automatically, with refresh.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Game Sales in Steam

Add steam support for game sales or just let users select where they want to buy

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. One more absurd strike ¬¬

In one of my last streams below any parts of my NITROPLUS BLASTERZ -HEROINES INFINITE DUEL- gameplay had mutted claming who the songs Ice Box from Omarion band haves copyrights being that these music don't be inserted and nor exists in these game ¬¬
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/123891723

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. An absurd strike -.-

In my last stream below any parts of my DuckTales Remastered gameplay(I played with the 8-bit music option switched on) had mutted claming who the songs The Amazon and Boss Battle haves copyrights as it these musics don't cause any trouble even in YouTube ¬¬
    https://www.twitch.tv/yagamichin/v/113965156

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. t

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix the "based on your viewing history" feature.

I accidentaly pressed one video and now my suggestions are bombed with clips by that channel.

i suggest you fix this and only suggest videos of channels you frequently visit or similar.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. how about making new source of non-copyrighted relaxing music?

there is monstercat and noncopyrighted sounds for gaming streams.. but sadly there is no any source of music for chill streams like Art streams etc.. because there are some streams where it is needs to make relaxing atmosphere, but.. with all those copyright issues and DMCA protection it is getting extremely hard to find good and "allowed" background, which won`t be muted automatically, this should be solved as well. Don`t you think?

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. More game badges.

I love the idea of World Of Warcraft badges despite not being a World Of Warcraft gamer / streamer. However I'd think one game and two factions is a little limited.

I'd love to see this idea expanded to other games and or franchises. I myself would be grateful to see Fallout 3 and 4 badges. Seeing badges for the Enclave, Brotherhood Of Steel, and Children Of Atom would make my day.

This idea could be used for almost any game that has some form of faction in it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Expand amount of settings related to who can whisper you.

Currently, "Block Whispers from Strangers" is the only setting that seems to be available for this.

It would be nice to have a list of "types" of people on Twitch and just be able to select who you want to receive whispers from exactly. For example:

Receive whispers from:
    ☑ Friends
    ☐ Followed Users
    ☐ Partnered Broadcasters
    ☐ All users

etc.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability To Organize Twitch

I know this is a very generic idea, but everyone has their own definition of what is organized. Twitch users should have the ability to set up their appearances to look however the way they want. This might be a big project that will take a bit, but here are some ideas:

Games: Users should have the ability to choose to organize the game list alphabetically, by top viewers, by number of streamers, by genre, etc.

Hashtags: While Creative has implemented hashtags, this should be applied to all game categories. Hashtags should be created by the Twitch broadcasters and not…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a subscriber category on the viewer list

This would be a small touch but could be useful to many streamers it would be just like the mod,global mod,admin,broadcaster and staff categories

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make Twitch Turbo have additional Emoticons 5-15

Please. Get artistic + other /creative/ people together, make Twitch Turbo have from 5 to 30 extra emoticons, thank you.

Emoticon lovers/users would be tempted to get Turbo IF you make it have extra 10-30 emoticons as bonus.

Basically then when people would buy Turbo, that AD removal would be just bonus. You would just swim in cash and be able to give out better partnership deals for Twitch streamers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. More Bob Ross Pl0x

Bob is love, Bob is life.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Revamp Twitch profiles to show off recently uploaded VODs, "Check out these streamers" section, and more.

The current profile page consists of a banner image. An online indicator, and the same exact panel info found on the channel's live page.

Twitch should consider revamping the profile page to be a hub of information regarding the streamer. Especially since offline playlists are rolling out.

If you want to showcase another streamer you can.

You can have a recent games played showcase.

Have a calendar, poll, social media info, and more.

A widget that showcases recent uploads, another with recent broadcasts. You can make profile pages customizable to the streamers liking.

The profile page would be the best…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a new section in the list of viewers for subscribers of the channel

I believe this feature would be good for partnered streamers to tell how many subs watch/lurk in their channel regularly and to be able to pick out who's a sub and who is not more easily. This feature is not immediately needed, I just feel like this would be more of a convenience.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base