General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add a button to replay the last 15 seconds.

To be able to review something would add value for the viewers and enhance their experience. Too many times I had to say to myself did really just happened? It would be nice to confirm sometimes what just happened, This would transcend Twitch to next level.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Re-sizable chat

A re-sizable chat window would be nice for users on desktop and laptop computers like myself that are annoyed by the black bars on the side of the video. This is particularly useful for people on smaller screens that don't want to use theater mode (it has black bars too). This feature would increase/decrease the size of the chat and in turn increase/decrease the size of the twitch player. I know that the BTTV browser extension has this feature and it works great. It would be even better if Twitch were to adopt this idea to the site.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Implement an ignored users list

I would like Twitch to implement an ignored users list, accessible via settings page, with the ability to at least view the users that are currently on one's /ignore list. Bonus points for allowing us to also add/remove users from said list via the same page.

I know this functionality is already available via third-party tools and it's not a high priority feature, would just like to see it on the road map if it isn't already.

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add high quality video options for Roku Twitch app

I want to be able to choose Source / High quality video stream on my Roku 3 like I can on my iPad, iPhone etc.

The quality of video on the new Roku Twitch app is very poor. Remember we are watching on our big screen TVs so we need better quality video. Thanks!

78 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Friend system for whispers.

It would be nice to have a friend system to compliment the follower system for whispers, since the users I want to whisper are not the same as the ones I want to follow. I could imagine my follower list for streams would become cluttered beyond belief.

29 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You guys should implement a "music player"

You should have an option like the whisper to have music played from a link or a song name to be played in the background of the stream

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Invitation mode

1. Introduction
    Hello, my name is Erik and I have been watching on and off for about 2 years now. Lately, seeing how much twitch have grown, I have come up with an idea.

2. Background
    Twitch is becoming bigger and bigger and there is a lot of broadcasters that have a lot of subscribers in their channels. Two years ago, entering subscribers-only mode would almost without a doubt kill spam from any channel.

But today is not two years ago, a lot of broadcasters have a lot of subscribers. Sometimes, even subscribers-only mode can be a lot of spam…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Different Subscription Levels

Lately I've been witnessing in some of the "big streams" a lot of ppl creating multiple accounts just so they can sub to their favorite streams in all of them.
    instead of that why not create different "levels" of subscription options. if for example someone makes 10 accounts to sub why not allow them to sub for 50$ a month in just 1 account instead of making 10 accounts and subbing with each and one of them? always keeping the 5$ as a minimum sub value. Maybe just throw in some sort of reward for those that witch want to…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Multiple Faders

I came to the idea myself because I watch a lot of streams but sometimes the music to loud, to low or w/e. I found it an great idea to use an "Twitch Library or some business deal with Youtube/Spotify (Or something like that. I am pretty sure this is possible) " to add 2 faders below the stream.

One fader for the streamers voice, and one fader for the music.

Of course in the bigger streams there can be an option like No Music at all to just let the fader disappear.

I think a lot of people would…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Region selection

i suggest that certain games that have regional servers have a sub section "click LoL, click OCE/NA/EU find streamer. Some of us have to sift through 100s of streams then use a find search for the region to find local players.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "Cover art" for Event on the All Games page...

... much like you did with E3.
    Allow organizers to contact you to make their events appear on the All Games page. It would give them visiblity and would improve both clarity and convenience for the users, as well as making Twitch an even more reliable destination for video game events.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make low quality streams 30fps again

I recently watched a stream and while I can usually scrape by on medium or low with my internet, I could barely get the video to run on mobile quality. When it did run I noticed it was 60fps. This seems incredibly counter-intuitive to me, if I'm watching low quality it means I can't handle that much data. If you double the framerate, obviously I am being force-fed double the data. I can hardly watch twitch anymore even on the lowest setting, and I don't understand what the motivation for this change was.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Option not to have chat expanded by default

On all devices the chat is expanded as soon as I open the stream. Since I rarely read chat I always have to swipe/close chat as soon as I open the stream since it takes a chunk of screen. Previously twitch did not do this and it was great. Can we have an option that chat is initially hidden?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make Whispers More Customizable

My suggestion is to make Whispers more customizable right now there are really only two choices for whispers which is certainly not a lot of customization at all. My suggestion is to add an optional whitelist system where users can add certain people to the list and only the people on the list can whisper them. I also think whispers should be visible on the app as well. Generally I think it's a good idea, it just needs a more secure system

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Have photographers set up at Twitch Con to take group photos!

At amusement parks and such, there are mobile photographers and booths set up to take photos with your friends! Because there will be so many friends meeting up for the first time irl, it would be cool to have the option to take photos together, then go to a booth and purchase prints!
    You could even have a green screen or backdrops that say "Twitch Con", or have video game characters!

55 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Blacklist

Add a "Blacklist" list where you can see the names of all the people you have banned and an "unban" button right next to the name, The same as the "Ban" and "Timeout" button in the chat. That way, when you accidentaly ban someone you can just go "Dashboard - Unban"

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A Twitch Watched Time - Expl in Idea

For someone to do /watched on a channel giving either hours for channel and for overall on twitch for how much someone has spent into watching twitch

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add further whisper filters.

Lots of people seem to be having issues with whispers, mostly abuse and link phishing. But, I have not personally had an issue. So, like there is in chat, could there be a 'Hide Links in Whispers' and 'Opt In to Globally Banned Words in Whispers' feature to help resolve the issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base