I suggest you ...

Figure out WHY these bans are happening and reinstate the people who have been wrongfully blamed

Read this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/HoldTwitchAccountable/comments/7yl62q/streamers_getting_banned_for_receiving_bits_from/

There is a SERIOUS problem going on with bits and how your automated system is handling it. You are banning streamers that have done NOTHING wrong, and we need you to look into this. PLEASE.

141 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gab_ri_eL commented  · 

Honestly, I can make up one hearthbreaking story for myself too... Problem of most "guilty" people is, they never... NEVER admit that they did something wrong. Maybe I am wrong, I don't really care! But how many of you, shouting, had read all the terms? How many of you know all the rulles you accepted? Majorit of you have no idea and now? Huh, what the hell happened? What did I wrong? Next time - read ALL the terms you agree with and after that, blame someone for your stupidity. :)

• Obil Jaalam commented  · 

It is absolutely outrageous that twitch handles suspensions and appeals processes by automation. I hate to use the term Kafkaesque, but how else do you describe what streamers are going through when they're found guilty, get banned, and don't know what for, and their appeals fall on deaf ears?
        Today I saw a streamer give hundreds of dollars worth of bits to not just one streamer, but also 10,000 bits to the raid target. While they and chat were understandably excited, I just felt this pit in my stomach that these out of the norm big cheers would trigger some fraud detection system and have them both banned. I will never cheer again.

• masterown35 commented  · 

This needs to get sorted immediately. Twitch has zero excuses for this. While they're at it, they can fix their broken support AND broken subscription system that charged me for 2 months after a streamer I followed got banned for this same reason. It took me three separate emails to actually get a response back and get that sorted and refunded. You'd think a service that claims they have a ton of a respect for content creators would actually have great systems in place for support and other features of the site.

Feedback and Knowledge Base