I suggest you ...

Fuck off with the ads!

I do NOT want to be FORCED to watch ads that I have no interest in! FUCK OFF WITH ADS! If I switch off the tab to avoid the ad, dont pause it! I use ad blocking software for a reason! You FORCE the ad in the start of streams and that is shitty enough! I want to also note that I personally boycott anything I see in an ad! I will avoid a product just because of ads! YOU ARE NOT YOUTUBE FUCK OFF ADS!

66 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

real talk this shit is fucking trash im getting ads watching my own fucking videos... twitch platform just a giant fucking sellout i really hope another platform comes around and shits all over twitch.

I just unsubbed from the 4 streamers i was subbed to. Told them it was because of the ads that twitch forces users to watch, regardless if the streamer has them turned on or not. What you're doing isn't illegal, but it's morally corrupt and greedy as fuck. You ACTUALLY feel you deserve to get paid TWICE for the same fucking content. It's ABSURD and i'm fucking done.

• Slut Cannon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Twitch Interactive, Inc. 225 Bush St Ste 600 Ste 800 San Francisco, CA

Start sending them shit. Literally doesn't matter what. See if they like the spam..

• asdfas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yup, I am out on Twitch. I won't buy anything I see an ad for on their platform. Guess the golden days are over

I have to watch a 30 second ad everytime I want to switch between streams?!?!?! FUCK OFF, people arent going to deal with this for long

Just insane. Sure you might make a little revenue from those ads playing but is it worth it when you lose thousand of viewers which in turn makes streamers lose subs which in turn drives them to other platforms.

• ExTwitchViewer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Repeated un-mutable max volume ads are the only reason I actually stopped watching twitch altogether. You have a certain amount of responsibility when it comes to what you present your users with, Twitch staff. That includes the ads you show them.

Twitch ads are the reason I don't sub to ANYONE. It fucking astounds me that you would sacrifice monthly income for the fractions of a penny you get from the ADs you try to play.

• blem14 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

20s repetetive advert every 5 min on +6h VoD for a Prime member, are you serious?

I'm going to just watch for youtube videos of my steamers with their best content. I'm not going to sit through 11 adds that are not applicable to me.

• Tip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An Ad here and there is understandable. It supports streamers and the platform.. blah blah blah. Sure, but the Ad system on Twitch is either broken or intentionally tuned to absolutely annoy the fuck out of you. I have literally gotten 5+ min worth of ads on multiple occasions at the start of entering a stream. Most of the time, repeat ads 30-60 secs long, sometimes back to back. Ads have also become more frequent throughout streams interrupting the content and interactions with the streamer and other viewers. This is just unacceptable. Streamers and the platform are losing viewers, including myself. It has just become too ridiculous. I am now a Mixer supporter until Twitch comes to their senses. Some quality streamers there too.

At least skip the shit after 5 seconds and not watch the whole damn 30-60 seconds. I get it at first, an ad when I watch my first video.. but every damn stream I switch to, ad ad ad.. some bullshit that I give up trying to check new streamers too.

• nunyabiznes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree, anything with a add and am gone. watched a 30 second add to watch shroud the other night for a whole 60 seconds before another add started. just closed twitch. aint nobody got time for that. n1 cares about old julia roberts in a shit film fuck am getting old she used to be hot when i was a kid.

Absolutely hate the frequency of the ads & the their volume is 10x LOUDER than streamers .. fucking deafening, repetitive shit. I will boycot the useless products forever.

• Ty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok so i understand the streamers need the ad revenue atleast fix it so after the ad i dont have to restart twitch because the sound and video desync after every fucking ad. So annoying that now i just youtube the streams instead of watching them on twitch.

• anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I UNDERSTAND FUCKING ADS BUT WHY THE FUCK WOULD U ADVERTISE UR OWN FUCKING SUB GHIFT FEATURE IN UR OWN FUCKING WBSITE FUMB FUCK KYS

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base