I suggest you ...

Fuck off with the ads!

I do NOT want to be FORCED to watch ads that I have no interest in! FUCK OFF WITH ADS! If I switch off the tab to avoid the ad, dont pause it! I use ad blocking software for a reason! You FORCE the ad in the start of streams and that is shitty enough! I want to also note that I personally boycott anything I see in an ad! I will avoid a product just because of ads! YOU ARE NOT YOUTUBE FUCK OFF ADS!

93 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely ruining the experience. I like to switch between channels a lot and now every time an ad and the same freaking one and cant skip. Makes me want to smash my TV

Fucking garbage, pieces of shit. Ads everywhere. I hope everyone and who that think this is ok will go to thier worst nightmare when you all die.

The beginning of the end for Twitch?

Ads are way too frequent, ruining the viewer experience. Ads should ONLY be shown when the streamer chooses to press the "AD"-button. I am making some serious concerns to drop Twitch - both as a viewer and as a streamer.

• aunthau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And am i the only one getting the same fucking ad about gifting subs everytime you open a stream? Wtf do i do. Its so annoying. At this point i just want to beat the shit out of the assholes i see in these ads.

Yep, 100%.......watching doc and kraffty with viZ and final fight............commercials....fuck this twitch shit...I am done. no more for me.

real talk this shit is fucking trash im getting ads watching my own fucking videos... twitch platform just a giant fucking sellout i really hope another platform comes around and shits all over twitch.

I just unsubbed from the 4 streamers i was subbed to. Told them it was because of the ads that twitch forces users to watch, regardless if the streamer has them turned on or not. What you're doing isn't illegal, but it's morally corrupt and greedy as fuck. You ACTUALLY feel you deserve to get paid TWICE for the same fucking content. It's ABSURD and i'm fucking done.

• Slut Cannon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Twitch Interactive, Inc. 225 Bush St Ste 600 Ste 800 San Francisco, CA

Start sending them shit. Literally doesn't matter what. See if they like the spam..

• asdfas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yup, I am out on Twitch. I won't buy anything I see an ad for on their platform. Guess the golden days are over

I have to watch a 30 second ad everytime I want to switch between streams?!?!?! FUCK OFF, people arent going to deal with this for long

Just insane. Sure you might make a little revenue from those ads playing but is it worth it when you lose thousand of viewers which in turn makes streamers lose subs which in turn drives them to other platforms.

• ExTwitchViewer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Repeated un-mutable max volume ads are the only reason I actually stopped watching twitch altogether. You have a certain amount of responsibility when it comes to what you present your users with, Twitch staff. That includes the ads you show them.

Twitch ads are the reason I don't sub to ANYONE. It fucking astounds me that you would sacrifice monthly income for the fractions of a penny you get from the ADs you try to play.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base