I suggest you ...

Please organize the music section into different category parts!

The radio station channels take up allot of the first page in the music section and its annoying. after talking with many other musician in different music streams on twitch i only get agreement on this issue and we all want the creative/ music section to grow bigger but it looks like a mess now to be honest. So by giving us the ability to choose what categories we want to watch within the music section. you can of have a tab that shows everything like it is now for those who want that.

Some examples can be: Production, Radio, instruments, talkshow, tech, DJ, sing and songwriter, Feedback, tutorial and help. etc this is just some examples but i know that this will help the creative parts of twitch allot and thats a win/win for all that watch and twitch itself!

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael Neero1990 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael Neero1990 commented  · 

True! share it to people u know that love twitch and the music section so maybe it gets changed! im glad theres someone who agrees FeelsGoodMan /

• Hallow commented  · 

This is a great idea. I don't want to have to scroll through twelve 24/7 radio streams just to find a music production streamer with a hundred viewers, never mind search even harder for one who is less well known.

• Abstractamcr commented  · 

There is a huge difference between what we do as DJ's compared to a radio station that is just playing a list of music. Both have their place would be nice to have a little separation from the playlist stuff.

Feedback and Knowledge Base