I suggest you ...

Add Chudat's iconic "Yeahyuzz" as an emote

Chudat is a key feature of the SSBM community and whenever he is on Twitch, the chat lights up with thousands of "Yeahyuzzzz" and "=D7" and there is an amazing opprtunity for this to become one of Twitch's most iconic emotes and see the Smash community more represented on Twitch

1,467 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

44 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Will commented  · 

The smash brothers community? Do you mean the 12 year olds who just realised that games can be competitive community? The suck up to losers who play a 15 year old childrens party game community? The never played a fighting game in their life community? The hold on, my mother is calling me to eat dinner community?

You think some no name guy who is 'famous' for putting his hand on his chin when he gets one step closer to losing to the 3 people who win every single tournament in your game is something that the whole of this site deserves to see?

The person that posted this suggestion is a noname 15 year old. That sums the entire smash brothers community up pretty well.

• ja commented  · 

=D7

• Jonah commented  · 

lol nice copypasta in the previous comment

• Zachary Wood commented  · 

The smash brothers community? Do you mean the 12 year olds who just realised that games can be competitive community? The suck up to losers who play a 15 year old childrens party game community? The never played a fighting game in their life community? The hold on, my mother is calling me to eat dinner community?

You think some no name guy who is 'famous' for putting his hand on his chin when he gets one step closer to losing to the 3 people who win every single tournament in your game is something that the whole of this site deserves to see?

The person that posted this suggestion is a noname 15 year old. That sums the entire smash brothers community up pretty well.

• themoocowman commented  · 

The guy who commented below me is a doucher... go Chu!

• Anonymous commented  · 

• Cameron bruce commented  · 

Chu dat is CHUUUU good he should 1000% be a global emote

• Joe Mama commented  · 

I'm Chudat and I'm Chu good! YEEEEAAAHYUUHHHHZZZZ

• Anonymous commented  · 

Because he's Chudat, and he's Chu good! YAYUHHZZ

• Titus Oldham commented  · 

• Anonymous commented  · 

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base