I suggest you ...

Seperate category than IRL for people who stream in front of a webcam

There are a lot of people that are interested in watching IRL streams of people going to cool places and traveling, but right now the IRL category is infested with streamers that just talk in front of a webcam at their desk.

This makes it hard for people who want to find outdoor/travel streams, but only see all the webcam streamers and may be put off by that content, making it hard for the other IRL streams to grow.

I believe a seperate category for those streamers would greatly benefit the community.

73 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sunnskin shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shaad commented  · 

Independent Reality Life. What Rules are there really? Twitch could make a category for Mobile Streamers Tho.

• Koschmar commented  · 

I think Talk Show kind of works there as well as Filters within IRL to specify would be nice. IRL is definitely a broad category.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Surely, talking infront of the webcam counts more as the Talk Shows game category than IRL, yes? Maybe it just needs to be enforced more.

• Matts_Voice commented  · 

If Twitch wants to follow through with this idea, maybe use Out of the House (OOTH) with the IRL label or as a new separate label for mobile streamers.

Feedback and Knowledge Base