I suggest you ...

Add support for Co-op Streaming on twitch

Currently on twitch Cooperative streaming and combining communities is a widely used concept to have two streamers join together on one stream. It would be very beneficial to add support for such a workflow via creating a dashboard option to add another streamer as a co-host for the stream. This could allow users to follow both streamers if they are enjoying the content, instead of just the one who is broadcasting.

70 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Silenced_KnightSilenced_Knight shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I love co-op streams, especially when the streamers have good on stream chemistry. It can turn a great stream into an amazing stream with the banter. I am a new caster and would love to eventually be able to enjoy a feature that made it easier to do.

• Ian MykelIan Mykel commented  · 

I love watching co-op streams. Let's make this happen!!

• AJtheRetroGamerAJtheRetroGamer commented  · 

This is a great idea, and I say this as both a caster and a viewer. It could potentially solve some problems I have trying to watch via multitwitch on a bad internet connection or on my low powered laptop.

• Wildspirit135Wildspirit135 commented  · 

Yes! We need this so bad! The community opportunities this could provide would be massive!

• LarkonmanLarkonman commented  · 

I love this idea! As a new caster who enjoys doing co-op streaming it would be extremely beneficial to all parties involved.

Feedback and Knowledge Base