I suggest you ...

Broadcast overlay xbox one, BEAM has it and you dont

Broadcast overlay. BEAM on xbox one lets you choose position. Warning twitch, get on it or this option WILL cause you to lose xbox broadcasters. On elder scrolls the new Xbox opaque overlay covers my ultimate skill if I cast on twitch. Which means you can no longer cast eso on twitch from Xbox. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SEE THAT SKILL! stop being a lazy unprofessional company with your Xbox one application. It's been so long we've been asking for this simple option. Get on it moons

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Moses Taicho commented  · 

I really hope this gets resolved, it's making harder to stream on twitch, I'm considering moving to beam but I'm holding out for twitch to make this VITAL improvements

• Anonymous commented  · 

Twitch does not develop the Xbox or PlayStation app it's all Microsoft and Sony if you really want to be heard complain to them

• Anonymous commented  · 

I think this is bcz of microsuck more than twitch,... microsuck is trying to coerce us into using Beam over twitch.

I also hate that I can't see my viewers comments as microsuck did away with snap,.. have to run a phone constantly,.. so lame and destroys my phones battery...

one step closer to boycotting xbox and going to pc forever.

• JBrown commented  · 

Suggesting something for Twitch and then calling them moons isn't a way to get your suggestion heard. Just fyi.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This also is the same case when I play Mass effect. The overlay covers my dialogue options in the dialogue wheel. There are other games like this so its going to become a problem.

Feedback and Knowledge Base