I suggest you ...

Please let us delete Followers!

Please let us delete Followers. I had some trolls in my channel, creating stupid usernames including my channelname.

I reported them over a week now and twitch is doing nothing. This accounts still exist....

I dont want them in my follower list! I dont want them to get a mail, when i go live to remember them "Hej, he is online again, lets get there and troll him again"!
If someone is trolling, following and gets a mail everytime, when the streamer is going live, he can start over and over to create troll accounts.
So: PLEASE! Let use remove Followers! THANKS!

49 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Wayne John Wayne shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alex DC commented  · 

It is really annoying and must be the default functionality anyway. Please implement this feature.

• Jay Smith commented  · 

It's disgusting and ridiculous that the 'engineers' and designers didn't foresee this basic requirement.

• Kozaka Gamer commented  · 

@Helper1337 I think you did not get the point!

With a clean account the viewer get notified that you go live. So he creates a second trolling account with a name what you will not like and here we go. He just follows your stream and everybody see this in chat or in stream (in case you enabled). Or even can write into the chat something. You ban this troll user, but 2 mins later he creates a new account with a different harassment user name, and you can't stop this!

I would like not to turn off the follower notifications and such, because then most very kind and nice viewers would not get rewarded like the way I use.

My problem is with this, you will actually never know the relations between the clean account and the troll accounts. So it will never help to delete somebody. He can create any account, follow you and do no harassment with it. Means this is a clean, no trolling account where the troll itself is a nice person.

My new suggestion in this topic: https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/297558-general/suggestions/18839650-be-able-to-accept-deny-or-ban-followers-in-time-t

• Helper1337 commented  · 

how about perma banning them from the chat? this should work much better as deleting them from the followers-list

Feedback and Knowledge Base