I suggest you ...

Specialized Section to Encourage Bug Reporting, Feedback, Suggestions & maybe A/B testing

I would love to see Twitch getting to embrace the size to which it has grown and incorporate even more some of the lovely features they have 'recently' added, as well as keep growing and providing an ever better service that we're all happy with.

What I suggest is that instead of the hoops currently in place for reporting bugs or providing feedback, Twitch could incorporate a specific new section into the website.
This new section would contain both options right there (including several categories for bug reporting types and feedback for features or services provided), along with forms for Suggestions (or redirecting people here to twitch's uservoice) AND maybe a voluntary sign-up for A/B testing of the platform, both present features so they can be improved and new ones so they can come out pristine.
Most importantly, upon selection of a bug as valid & beginning to fix it, a small token should be shown to the person who submitted it, in the form of a few bits (not too many, but a few, size depending on bug severity or amount of work it took to find & report it).
This also holds true for constructive & good suggestions that might later be tagged to be implemented in some way, and for A/B testing runs.

PS: These could have some accompanying badges if you'd prefer, instead of the bits for cheering.
I however think the idea behind the bits reward might be the best as it would show appreciation & contribution of the users towards the platform, and of Twitch towards supportive and helpful users in return.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)