I suggest you ...

Creative need Categories instead of (or in addition to) Communities.

The 'communities' system is not an appropriate way to categories creative streams. It is not appropriate (or ethical) to allow a streamer to manage/administer what has effectively become a category for creative streamers.

102 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    M0RT75 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I couldn't agree with this more. The removal of the "hash-tag" organization for channels has been detrimental for most, big or small. Numbers have been concerning for those who use this has a source of income, and it's nearly impossible to discover a new, quality creative stream.

• TheBoland commented  · 

I would like to see the return of #tags to fix this.

• Anonymous commented  · 

There's a lot of issues around this other than having a streamer manage a community. Personally having every Creative streamer having to fight against each other for viewers (musicians, traditional painters, digital artists, food channels) in a single feed is just detrimental to the discovery of small channels. And having to select only one community when you are streaming content that might fall into several categories (for example painting an anime illustration) is also not optimal.

In the creative home page they keep pushing 'communities' over to the right after videos and now clips, this just makes it harder for smaller streams to be found.

That's why I support that creative needs a new way of sorting other than communities.

Feedback and Knowledge Base