Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Ukraine has a ~40M population, of which, according to the last census, 67,5% consider Ukrainian their mother tongue.

Ukraine has a vibrant gaming community. Ukrainian eSports teams (go NaVi!) are some of the most successful and competitive in the world.

Valve added Ukrainian language option to Steam in 2013 and since then the number of Ukrainian Steam players (and Steam games that have a Ukrainian localization) has been steadily increasing. According to SteamSpy, as of June 2016 there were 3.7M Ukrainian players in Steam. (source: http://steamspy.com/country/UA )

Given the above mentioned arguments, we, the Ukrainian gaming community, ask of you…

11,998 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Completed  ·  1057 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. As a Catalan streamer I love to watch other catalan streamers. But twitch plataform don't allow me to set that my videos are in catalan because I can't specify that I'm streaming in catalan. I must choose: "Others".

This situation creates a problem for at least 11.000.000 people that lives in places where the main language is catalan because we have no easy method to find videos/streams in our language.

For that reason, We will really appreciate that twitch adds Catalan language as an option on Language settings of Live Streams.

NOTE: that we are not asking to translate the…

2,905 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  123 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. As an affiliate who is succeeding in grabbing a wonderful community of viewers and subscribers, I would love for them to receive what they deserve for their patronage to both me and Twitch. I believe that Partners should 100% be allotted more emotes for their success, but the same could be said for us affiliates. I understand that can be difficult to do considering you (Twitch) wants to have more benefits for partners. However, I believe there is a middle ground that could be met and I have a few ideas that I will list to give us hard working…

288 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show the number of months that you have been subscribed to a channel under https://www.twitch.tv/subscriptions , this could be place under the "Payment Info tab".

178 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sometimes you want to give a gift without the streamer calling you out for it. I'd rather when I gift a sub, they just thank the person it was given to, and leave a little mystery.

97 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow any emote be mirrored/reversed/flipped with a simple modifier at the start/end of the emote.
    This would make emote chaining more interesting for users, and stop requiring streamer to double submit emotes if they simply want it to be able to face both directions.

For example Kappa! would result in the emote facing left rather than right.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. There are users who have no access to the desktop site and there's no way of sharing a resub on the mobile app. You used to be able to do it on the desktop page in the mobile browser apps but now you cant even do that as the Share button populates behind the message box and is unclickable. Please make it so that users can share resubs from the mobile app! It's a basic function and should be a no brainer!

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →