General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Windows 10 universal Twitch App

Create a Windows 10 universal twitch app that would be the same on desktop, xbox, and Windows mobile.

12,144 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    807 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Farsi/Persian as a language option.

Around 110 million people speak Farsi worldwide and in Iran alone, there are more than 28 million gamers according to a national survey.

There are many Farsi speaking streamers on the site and I'm sure Twitch knows about the number of people using the website within Iran (even though many use VPNs almost all the time to be able to access many websites next to watching twitch). As many have said before, not having the option for the language of the stream is hurtful for all the viewers of the website. No one uses the "Other" language option to find…

8,274 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    464 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A new emote: SherlockKappa

/u/copyrasta and /u/ajree210 from /r/hearthstone suggested a new emote: SherlockKappa. It's a Kappa with a cap and pipe, preferrably used as a detective and quest companion during searching for clues. Imgur link: http://i.imgur.com/ZLFK2ue.png

5,950 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    50 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make a new Samsung TV App.

The Samsung TV twitch application has been removed due to it not being official.

Now thousands of people have to go out and buy a chromecast ect to watch twitch on there Samsung TV. Please make an official twitch app so these thousands of people can watch twitch without having to buy anything else.

The main reason I bought my TV was because there was a twitch app.

1,937 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    91 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Xbox One Disable/Change Viewer Overlay

The ability to toggle the streamer's on-screen viewer overlay on his screen, to off, or a smaller text, a moved text, or even just a red "Live" icon with a small text in a choice corner of the screen is more than enough. The placement is very intrusive, and misleading to someone who needs to see scanners, maps, health, and so on.

Many a time I have heard games exploding about "This friend is online" via the Xbox, but this does go away in seconds, so to put the Viewers count there, with a large ammount of text, that cant…

1,772 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    137 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Chudat's iconic "Yeahyuzz" as an emote

Chudat is a key feature of the SSBM community and whenever he is on Twitch, the chat lights up with thousands of "Yeahyuzzzz" and "=D7" and there is an amazing opprtunity for this to become one of Twitch's most iconic emotes and see the Smash community more represented on Twitch

1,512 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    45 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Animation as a game

I, alongside many other streamers broadcasting animation, noticed recent changes in Twitch — "Creative" was replaced with more specific terms in the creative industry, like Art, Culinary, etc...

Missing from this selection was "Animation", which many streamers, as myself, think differently from an Art as a "game", and it would be greatly appreciated, for both me and for other fellow animators, to have that as an option separate from "Art".

Also considering that Twitch's 2017 Animation Contest was held, it would make sense to have a game dedicated to all the animators that also stream on the platform.

1,466 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have an Indie category like Retro/Creative/IRL/etc

It would be super lit to have an Indie category to play lesser-known games. Very often I'll try to stream an Indie game and it either wont be listed on Twitch or have 0 viewers. It would be beneficial to indie devs too to get their name/games out there.

1,170 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Kick unwanted users/bots from Channel COMPLETELY!

Dear Twitch,

We are now dealing with a new threat of bot accounts. These accounts sit lurking in channel, possibly logging info of either streamers or chatters. They may be using this info for giveaway sniping, or possible future bot attacks, including viewer bots, follower bots, and even spam bots. They sit there and do nothing, they follow us to other streams we host/raid. We ban them, not like they ever say anything, but to prevent them from spreading, we need a way to KICK THEM OFF THE CHANNEL.

Recently had a run in with "Opentwitchbot" whom acknowledges that they…

1,023 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    131 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, I know that this is a very late response, but we’re hoping to find time to address this issue later this year. There are a few steps we’ll have to take to solve this problem in a way that will work for all streamers, but we understand the severity of the issue.

10. Streaming Language Swissgerman

The Swiss Twitch scene is getting bigger and bigger.

However, since we do not speak/stream German but Swiss German,
    viewers have difficulties to find us on Twitch.

Would there not be a possibility for Twitch to add the language 'Swiss-German'?

That would help our community grow a lot and especially for the streamers, so they dont have to change their language.

852 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    44 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. A new category : Twitch Education

Twitch should be allowed to be a place not just for entertainment, but also for learning and education. People who wants to stream educational content are currently not allowed to participate on Twitch, unless they are artists or programmers. Twitch is one of the largest streaming services, and while there is plenty of educational material on the internet, there is a lack of interactive, free to use services for interactive classes. Twitch could become a fantastic plattform for students, teachers and groups who wants to learn in a more interactive environment, that they can't get with other learning resources on…

838 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Enable bits to be used to purchase subscriptions for channels

Enable bits to be used to purchase subscriptions for channels.

Give discount on channel subscription cost, based on bits purchased or bits in stock.

Would save twitch money on payment/card processing fees per subscription as money already with twitch.

Would encourage more people to sub to channels to get good discount worth the % fees paid to get bits.

Subscribing to XX channels based on % would give cover any % payed to get the bits, this would encourage use of bits, and give discounts to those that supported more channels with subscriptions, and more usage of bits.

Would save…

760 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. "Would you like to resubscribe to this broadcaster with Twitch Prime?"

When watching the broadcaster you previously subscribed to with Twitch Prime and your subscription ends, trigger a resubscribe notification In the same way Twitch pops up the "Announce your resub anniversary" notification.

Have it suggest resubscribing with Twitch Prime once it's expired. If they click "share", it automatically resubscribes with their Prime subscription.

752 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make the desktop app available for Linux

Everyone seems to love the desktop app, but Linux users (like me) don't have that available to us. It'd be cool if we could get the app, too.

653 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    37 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove Featured Broadcast.

I don't want to see a featured broadcast when I go to twitch. An option to remove it would be nice.

592 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    86 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fix your Samsung smart TV app

It used to work great but since September 2018 chat hasn't been working, also there is no way to log in

https://www.reddit.com/r/Twitch/comments/9hy167/twitch_samsung_smart_tv_app_chat_problem/

587 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    75 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow an option to block streamers channels

So they don't show up when you are looking under games for streams to watch.
    It would be great if you ignored a user, their channel didn't show up when you were looking for streams to watch

549 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    89 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Protect streamers by preventing any access to channel for banned users

This is not to take away from the improvements that have already been made, and are being implemented. The work that is being done is greatly appreciated.
    However, further change is needed to better protect streamers for banned users. Merely preventing chatting is not enough to deter harassment, stalking, or intrusive bot behavior.

Most people are aware that measures often can be circumvented, that is not an excuse for the lack of protection that currently exists.
    Streamers need a way to completely cut off a user from content. I believe the proposed measures are reasonable, and will also provide protection…

546 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ban BIGBRAUZ

Ban BIGBRAUZ

544 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. audio only option for pc

Audio only option for pc. I know that they have this option on the twitch app, and i would want to see this on pc as well. Sometimes 1080p 60fps and 720p 60fps streams (without quality options) can result in high temps for laptops. Not to mention that this benefits people who want to hear the stream in the background without having to load the video portion of the stream.

506 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 222 223
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base