General

1. Windows 10 universal Twitch App

Create a Windows 10 universal twitch app that would be the same on desktop, xbox, and Windows mobile.

12,144 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    807 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Farsi/Persian as a language option.

Around 110 million people speak Farsi worldwide and in Iran alone, there are more than 28 million gamers according to a national survey.

There are many Farsi speaking streamers on the site and I'm sure Twitch knows about the number of people using the website within Iran (even though many use VPNs almost all the time to be able to access many websites next to watching twitch). As many have said before, not having the option for the language of the stream is hurtful for all the viewers of the website. No one uses the "Other" language option to find…

8,359 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    471 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A new emote: SherlockKappa

/u/copyrasta and /u/ajree210 from /r/hearthstone suggested a new emote: SherlockKappa. It's a Kappa with a cap and pipe, preferrably used as a detective and quest companion during searching for clues. Imgur link: http://i.imgur.com/ZLFK2ue.png

5,955 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    50 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make a new Samsung TV App.

The Samsung TV twitch application has been removed due to it not being official.

Now thousands of people have to go out and buy a chromecast ect to watch twitch on there Samsung TV. Please make an official twitch app so these thousands of people can watch twitch without having to buy anything else.

The main reason I bought my TV was because there was a twitch app.

2,330 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    112 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Chudat's iconic "Yeahyuzz" as an emote

Chudat is a key feature of the SSBM community and whenever he is on Twitch, the chat lights up with thousands of "Yeahyuzzzz" and "=D7" and there is an amazing opprtunity for this to become one of Twitch's most iconic emotes and see the Smash community more represented on Twitch

1,512 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    45 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Kick unwanted users/bots from Channel COMPLETELY!

Dear Twitch,

We are now dealing with a new threat of bot accounts. These accounts sit lurking in channel, possibly logging info of either streamers or chatters. They may be using this info for giveaway sniping, or possible future bot attacks, including viewer bots, follower bots, and even spam bots. They sit there and do nothing, they follow us to other streams we host/raid. We ban them, not like they ever say anything, but to prevent them from spreading, we need a way to KICK THEM OFF THE CHANNEL.

Recently had a run in with "Opentwitchbot" whom acknowledges that they…

1,056 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    135 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, I know that this is a very late response, but we’re hoping to find time to address this issue later this year. There are a few steps we’ll have to take to solve this problem in a way that will work for all streamers, but we understand the severity of the issue.

7. Fix your Samsung smart TV app

It used to work great but since September 2018 chat hasn't been working, also there is no way to log in

https://www.reddit.com/r/Twitch/comments/9hy167/twitch_samsung_smart_tv_app_chat_problem/

663 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    79 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ban BIGBRAUZ

Ban BIGBRAUZ

544 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. audio only option for pc

Audio only option for pc. I know that they have this option on the twitch app, and i would want to see this on pc as well. Sometimes 1080p 60fps and 720p 60fps streams (without quality options) can result in high temps for laptops. Not to mention that this benefits people who want to hear the stream in the background without having to load the video portion of the stream.

513 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Amazon Prime video Streams

I think it would be very nice if the Streamer can watch Videos / Films / Series with the Community! But how?

The way could be to enshure that only Twitch Prime Users are able to watch a Video / Film / Series Stream and then everyone got the rights to view the Stream / Film because everyone got an Amazon Prime account! I also think it wouldnt be that hard to get something like this rolling and also many people would like it please think about that :)

greetings TheMassiveMax

463 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix the Ads for Bits

I love the idea for supporting streamers with bits but frankly I don't have the money to spend on bits, so that's why I rely on the free bits from ads, but one time after watching an ad it says "Try again later" under the Watch Ad button. At first I thought "Ok. I'll just watch more tomorrow" but it still said "Try again later" and it has been like that for months so I gave up checking at this point. If you could fix this or at least ease on the time you need to wait between ads. Maybe…

422 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    51 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. To add "Reading" in "Playing..." options

Recently, I've tried new content at my stream. I was reading for my viewers different books and received a good feedback from them. I think that if "Food" and "Creative" exist, "Reading" might also get it's own popularity.

400 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Pinned Moderator-Messages

Hello! I think everyone knows about this problem... You're chilling in a big stream with around 20.000 Viewers and the Moderators need to inform the chat about something. Well, since there are so many people in the chat, moderator-messages are gonna be overlooked really fast. So, I've came up with the Idea that moderator are able to "pin" messages that will be shown above the chat for maybe 5-10 seconds or until they get "unpinned".
    preview of how a pinned message could look like http://i.imgur.com/yGzH6Nm.png
    Sorry for my english... I hope you could understand my Idea c:

384 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Improved Editor Role

A channel editor is probably the biggest role any streamer can give a person, but the channel editor can't do as much as they should be allowed to do. A channel editor should be able to do more than just create highlights, run commercials,etc. When a person is promoted to a channel editor, that means the streamer gives them their ultimate trust. So what should an editor be able to do, but can't at this current time? Here are some ideas:

- Moderate the moderators | Just as any other broadcaster can, a channel editor should be allowed to purge/timeout/ban…

353 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    In Review  ·  23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Official Twitch app for Samsung TV

Used to have it on the old models, updated to a newer 2015 model and no longer on there.

337 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add Game Genre Filters

Please add the ability to filter games by genre so for instance If I click on the games tab I would then be met with the ability to filter the game list by genre of game (Adventure, RTS, MMO, etc) this would allow users to find the content they feel like viewing much more easily and would allow streamers who are not streaming top viewed games far more exposure with the current system if you are not streaming a one of the games near the top of the game list there is almost no chance of anyone finding your channel…

337 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Affiliates - opt-out of tiered subscriptions for more Tier 1 emote slots

After asking around, several people, myself included, believe it would be a great idea for Affiliates to have the choice to either:

Be able to receive Tier 2 and Tier 3 subscriptions, for 1 emote per tier, or,

Opt to only be able to receive Tier 1 subscriptions but have 3 emote slots.

I very much appreciate being able to receive subscriptions and having the emotes available, but it'd be great to have the option to commission artists for more work, as well as offering subscribers more in return for their support, but obviously lock it at the available 3.

325 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. CS:GO channels divided by language

I think no one use the Map filter on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive channels.
    Filter by language I think it's the best solution for all streamers. (Like all other games)

309 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Custom level category

Add custom level category for an increasing community of players that are streaming custom made games or levels such as TRLE levels (tomb raider level editor/ trle.net). Could also apply to other games with custom maps/mods etc.

There is a steadily increasing audience for these levels and it is detrimental to the streamer to have to set the game as "tomb raider the last revelation" most of the time, purely because this is the engine used, but not actually what is being streamed. People will open the stream for tomb raider 4 but leave when its not actually tomb raider…

306 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Implement a mute button on the Twitch app

There needs to be an option to mute audio on the Twitch app. Some people enjoy listening to other music or audio while watching Twitch streams, and its not possible to mute single apps on Mobile devices. This should be easy to implement and would satisfy a large portion of the Twitch userbase.

281 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 226 227
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base