Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. A lot of the time I'm chasing a name around a moving chat trying to right click it for the Purge/Ban interface. It would be way easier if I could see a message that needs to be purged that warrants a ban and just right click the message itself to get that popup interface.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The follow button doesn't look any different when following a game.
    How are users supposed to know if the inputs are registered if there is no proper visual feedback?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. People choose to harass other twitch users based on the channels they follow; an optional toggle that allows users to "private" who they follow could prevent this harassment.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Let mods have their own separate emotes to make it possible to make Chibi versions of them wielding ban hammers, etc. so only they can use them.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It’d be nice if the gift sub engine was a little more... thoughtful? Channel/community-centric? Basically, when you gift sub bomb a channel with (x) subs, the subs I’d like to see the gifts be given in this order:

1. First, be given to the most active people in chat for that stream session.

2. Next, subs are gifted to remaining viewers in the current live stream session.

3. Last, if EVERYONE watching is already subbed, gifts are given to non-subbed followers of the channel based on their follow age.

4. If at all possible (and I’m not sure it is), it’d be nice to…
    7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Several games have more than 4 member teams. Overwatch and League of Legends are examples.

With OW having 6 member teams and LoL having 5 member teams (depending on game mode), streamers are still having to use a third party sites to allow all players perspectives to be seen.

If there were up to 6 streamers allowed in a Squad Stream, then they wouldn't have to use the third party sites that are not 100% reliable.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be nice to receive a pop up notification when I watch in full screen that other streamer I follow started his stream.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Either allow us to choose a font from our OS or configure the Chromium backend to use fallback fonts for unicode glyphs not contained within your standard font.

It's understandable you want a consistent look but unicode emoji doesn't show up at all on the desktop app and it's not that big a deal but it can sometimes make modding a bit harder (since you don't know what people are spamming) and it should be easy to fix

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dear Twitch Staff,
    I know my opinion is just a shoot in the abyss and nobody will ever read it. Despite this, I am going to make a small attempt.

I decided to write this, because I witnessed how a single user with a fake account can force to "expel" my viewers. It was not a regular troll, because he harassed not only the broadcaster (me), but also the normal users in the chat. In addition, he followed me, so he will receive information when exactly I will start a stream. I saw pointless to ban him (even if I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Having recommendations appear on my home page on mobile that I never asked for or wanted was frustrating. I quickly learned that I was not alone and there is no current fix. I understand that some people may like/want recommendations and that is why I am not suggesting to get rid of them. But there at least needs to be an option to turn this on and off.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. These 4 been following and unfollowing me MANY TIMES and I am tired of it. Twitch needs to make a way to keep any users from following you. I know for a fact these 4 usernames are the same person. I have proof and I have emails they been following and unfollowing me at same time.

Kirilfrolov847
    MKVTeam
    ChitusNG
    Chitus7

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. the ability to delete and edit mod comments you or one of your mods have put on a user would be nice if you make a typo, make a mistake, or something just plain isn't true anymore

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please make us able to select a default page for when the Twitch App loads up.

As no doubt many others did, this app was oriignally used as an AddOn updated for World of Warcraft, now we're forced to view so much useless streams and games every time the app loads up, and on top of that we have to then move over to the mods tab, select WoW, then again select which version of the game we want to update for (PTR, Beta, Live, other servers etc - even if you disable updating for them!), and THEN update the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When switching from the main stream to a pov with the overwatch league all access pass the pov is always way ahead of the main stream so if you switch from Main to a pov you may miss an entire team fight even if you try to switch back quickly.
    It seems like a simple fix to just have the pov streaming match the main stream. Or maybe even be a little behind to counteract the loading time between the streams. That way when switching you don't miss important parts of gameplay.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. For streamers with a large amount of viewers active in chat, often messages will be missed because the chat has already scrolled past. Since many streamers use a secondary monitor to watch chat, a single vertical column of text is not a very efficient means of utilizing screen-space. Instead I'd recommend splitting chat into four or five independent chat scrolls, by splitting users up into equal, random groups (so a particular user's message would always appear in the same column). This would enhance the ability of the streamer to read individual messages during high activity periods in chat.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As per title.

Subs are generally granted more leniency in chats. It would be practical to identify the subs that genuinely financially contribute with Paid and Prime subs over the free gifted subs.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow users to create lists, so you can create lists with custom names, and arow t expand or collapse lists, so you can have channels be in lists however you want, can expand or hide lists.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Amazon keeps failing my bits transaction. I would like you to expand more countries such as Indonesia to be able to pay bits with paypal

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enable people to get Twitch Prime without Amazon Prime (or amazon at all)

Because getting Amazon prime and twitch prime to connect is really hard, I keep getting locked out of my Amazon for no reason. I also do not use Amazon at all, however I do use a lot of twitch. I would like to get the benefit of Twitch Prime without needing Amazon Prime. The only thing I want from Prime is for Twitch only.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to see categories which are similar enough to each other get combined. It would make browsing for streams much easier, and help find exactly what i'm looking for.
    There are currently several categories for games like Zelda Wind Waker (the original and the HD remake), so any viewer who wants to find some wind waker streams needs to check all of the categories to see all of the streams, but it is basically the same game. This is the case for many other situations, too, such as how the retro tag and the retro category are seperate,…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →