Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. its , i just hosted another member, i got a commercial, im subscribed the that channel i hosted, and missed the thank you or if anything was even said to me... i have also left so many other streams because i aint wating for that .... it also kills all curiousity of the thumbnail... its a complete joke of a revenue scam and im muting the **** thing anyhow... i think im done here... i literally dont even enjoy it here anymore.. ty, gnite, g'riddins

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. cleaner chat: after using streamlabs chat overlay for a while, i wish twitch chat had some of the options that the streamlabs chatbox has:
    1) filter out commands starting with "!"
    2) filter out bots
    by enabling those options, it would allow the streamer to see viewer messagesmore clearly by filtering out commands and bot responses

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In OBS Studio and Streamlabs OBS, the streamer is able to Stream on certain Audio Tracks, and Record on certain Audio Tracks. As more and more integration with the OBS' and Twitch comes alive, this should be something that can be done. To simply put it, as a Streamer, I could put my Microphone on Audio Track 1, my Gameplay on Audio Track 2, my Music on Audio Track 3, my Voice Comms on Audio Track 4, and my OBS Alerts on Audio Track 5. Then, in the Twitch Video Player, give the Viewer the option to select which of…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I like that Twitch suggests new streamers for me similar to channels I already watch. Unfortunately, I have no way to prevent the ones I don't like from popping up in my suggestions again and again. I would really appreciate if there were some way I could mark a channel with a general "no thanks" in regards to future suggested streams. Namely, channels I've unfollowed for various reasons popping up there tends to get annoying.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am watching Twitch for quite a while now and from time to time find cameras that streamers put in their overlay annoying or just disturbing. I think there should be an option to disable it on the audience end, not affecting others. Sometimes I just want to watch the game, not also a guy that is yelling and making annoying faces.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This idea has been presented in the past but has not been fulfilled entirely, there are certain channels on Twitch which might conflict with someones views or have a negative impact on society. You can block a person currently and they can't interact with you, but presently on Twitch you can't block a channel from being in view. I understand that Twitch is a company and these streams provide revenue but I feel like overall this is a quality of life issue which will most definitely help in the long run.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The same streamers show up again and again. If I liked them, then I'd already be watching them. Allow us to block streamers we don't like, or suggest/seed what we prefer to have listed. It's not helpful if the recommended list is always stale. :(

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a button that opens up all of your clips so you can instantly share your clips without having to open up your clips page.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. All of the Prime Loot is geared toward gamers, and while I understand that Twitch began as a gamer platform, there is now a growing niche of musicians and artists (and chefs and more). The only reason I bothered connecting to Prime is because I already had Amazon prime and wanted to gift a subscription. Otherwise there is virtually no other draw or benefit. Could you come up with some non-game related perks for the growing number of non-gamers amongst us?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Twitch requires that you make a minimum of $100.00 in order to get a payout from twitch. I think there shouldn't be a requirement for this cause doesn't matter if your partner or affiliate, if you've worked your hardest, put content out there and has lost subs due to whatever reason and you've only made say $75.00 in one month you are still should get that.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It's nice that we have the ability to change our usernames without having to create a brand new account. However, it'd be a nice little feature to see what peoples' previous names were.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This idea was actually brought up by a streamer I was watching. He was doing an art stream designing new sub icons for another channel and someone said they wanted to stay a specific sub icon forever because they really enjoyed that icon. So why not allow a sub to choose which icon they present once they have earned a specific icon? Like if I've been a sub for 4 years but really love the 1 year icon why not let me choose to wear the 1 year if I really love that icon?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. While watching streams that have squad stream enabled, twitch app adds an annoying popup in the bottom that doesn’t go away. It should be an action button, not something that the user should always close if he’s not interested.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow the main channel for an esports event to send out invites to their official partner channels (alternate language streams, new player stream, etc.) on the day of an esports event so that the partner channels' view count is added to the view count of the main channel.

For example, for the R6 finals, the Rainbow6 channel would send out invites to Rainbow6BR and any other channels streaming the event, and all the viewers would count on Rainbow6's view count until the Rainbow6 channel ends the event, the partner channels opt out, or a set amount of time passes.

This…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It gets really annoying that the streams are constantly toggling between lower and selected quality when we tab in and out of them.
    At least give us the option to choose whether we want this to happen.
    Gets really annoying when you take control away from the user

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There's potential to develop Extensions that can help a broadcaster manage and improve their stream with different tools and manage everything in a single page, the live dashboard! However, this is currently not possible since all Extensions need a viewer facing view.
    Current workaround to always keep an Extension on a hosted test. But this hinders discoverability and doesn't go through Twitch's review flow.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create a separate chat channel that only allows only 10 comments to be posted a minute (or something similar), with an added chat queue system. If I type a comment, I will have to wait in a queue for my comment to be posted, as only a certain amount of comments will be posted to the chat within a timeframe.

This will make it so a chat channel exists without a crazy amount of comment volume. It will allow streamers to actually see and read comments people are making. Yes, it does mean a lot of comments won't be posted,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i was wondering if you could make it so we could delete our own comments everyone makes mistakes and but we cant delete our mistakes. also any chance making it possible for mods to be able to delete comments without putting people in timeouts not all comments need to be timed out. that would be awesome thank you
    canadiangirl1984

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. adding a comment section for twitch clips.

I would like to see this to see people's personal reaction to clips.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)