Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. You could add a small digital clock for the streamer to enable or disable. This clock could show the viewer, the streamer's local time. So when the streamer says they will be back online at 7pm. We can tell how many hours that is for them and then for us. You could also put the viewer's local time there too so you can even tell how far apart the times are. We watch too many streamers from all over the world to keep track of their time zones.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Especially when only 2 people are in a squad stream, the viewing window for the selected streamer is small, with a lot of dead space. There should be the ability to adjust the window size of the selected streamer, so it can fill in the space. Adding a resizing area to the window would be the best option for this.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I want the games i have on my Twitch App can be playable on Steam. I know you can do a shortcut or add a non-steam game, but i want to earn achievements and of its possible cards to trade or earning the budget. I have a lot of games on that Twitch App for being Prime but i dont want to play it on their app, i want to play on steam and see the achievments.

For example, yesterday i Played Steamworld Dig 1 and i really enjoyed. I wanted the 2 but its too expensive. I thought of…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It is really frustrating that the player kicks into squad mode while full screened. Same with streamers creating a squad mid stream kicks the player into squad mode. At least make it opt-in in settings.

Also, let us hide the chat..

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The idea is simple, provide a layer for the Description section for even a single static image. Using this method folks could have their clean style panels all be uniform AND still maintain links, instead of having to decide between one or the other or the worse option, having a panel for each link which just looks messy.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Celebrate watching ads and provide value for the viewer and the streamer instead of regulary interrupting the consumers experience with unwanted content.

How? Here is an idea:

Twitch already had the "Watch ads for bits" function - but it currently is quite hidden in the "get bits section". What if instead of a forced full screen ad for x amounts of seconds twitch provides "watch this ad for bits" button on screen.It should appear at random times during streams or if the streamer triggers it manually.

There some ways to incooperate this feature with the current twitch flow: Streamer can…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'd love to change the bounty board language from German (where I live) to English (stream language) as I want to be as international as possible and don't bore my international viewers with a language they don't even understand...
    I already asked over the support, but they can't do that (yet) so maybe with a little help here maybe that could be changed :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I sometimes watch these streamers play and work but when they start getting angry and hitting things and breaking stuff like monitors and keyboards I think they need somewhat a cool down from streaming like a timeout or something or send them to pay for anger management class

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If a streamer is not streaming at their normal time, we generally need to go to twitter/discord/whatever to figure it out. Most streamers autohost each other when they're not online, so when you go to a certain stream there's no interaction between the streamer and the audience. Either incorporate the twitter feed, or let the streamer post something on the the page over the hosted stream so that they can communicate with their audience more effectively.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be nice if in Squad Mode streamers could choose to combine their chats into a big one. The mods from each channels becoming mods for this big temporary chat. It'd improve everyone's experience of the Squad stream since much more people could exchange about what's happening!

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make Twitch merchandise available in all countries that Amazon covers. I wanted to buy a Pride t-shirt this month but cannot because it won't ship to Canada. Other merchandise in your store will ship to Canada, which confuses me why the Pride shirts are unavailable. Why not have a Twitch store on every Amazon site? Streamers and users come from everywhere, and we'd all like to show our support for Twitch.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I've been here a while now and haven't had any problems. I do with a game and ps4 tho.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. On a vertical monitor browser, theatre mode with chat on should fill the horizontal portion of the screen, shifting the chat downwards to fill the bottom right of the screen, similar to how YouTube's theatre mode fill the top portion of vertical monitor, shifting suggested videos on the right downwards. This will increase video screen estate to make it easier to view the videos.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. nmt81

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great if you asked streamers what they would like to see implemented or changed, instead of just doing stupid stuff like changing the icons from square to round for no **** reason.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Create a filter to see streamers of a single country and also give streamers option to place a "Button" to show their country of origin and that same button when clicking on it will link to the Browse section of the chosen country and/or open a new tab doing the same process.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ist nice we have a Windows app but please consider the following

I am part of Discord Communities where i receive a notification my streamers go online. if i now click on the link Windows actually does not open the installed twitch-app no it opens it up in browser which creates also multiple instances of twitch which then finally result in a heavy Memory usage and low overal Performance.
    Conclution:
    - App should react to links in General
    - App shold Maybe have a direct Discord linkage
    - App should swich channel if it is open and run a other…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The operations would work almost the same as the Squad Stream feature that Partners have access to, However the twist on this is that a content creator/streamer is able to choose up to 4 other stream to host at once. Allowing their community to then choose if they’d like to “join the channel” if hovering over a certain broadcaster out of the 4 being hosted.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)