Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. make a catalog of games, on the cover, for several pages? fingers and mouse wheel tell -- thaaaanks you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be nice to have a tab for clips on my following page. So we can see all clips created by everyone we follow even if they are not oline, so we don't have to open their channel and browse ever single page for their clips.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In Theatre Mode when the chat is pushed off the screen by clicking the arrow, the player doesn't stretch to the bottom of the browser leaving a bit of black space at the bottom. Why not stretch the player all the way down to the bottom of the browser?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow people who have an available Twitch Prime Sub, to gift that sub to someone else, to a channel of the gifters choice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I think twitch needs a feature where you click a button and it takes you to a random stream kinda like Google's "get lucky" feature. This not only will help small streamers but it will allow us to see games we may like but never think to watch and meet new people/ help communities grow.

Sorry for typos on phone

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I really like the 'Pause Chat' feature. But the overlay indicator message that says that chat is currently paused, although already changed a bit, is still covering the last message / chatter name. So we can neither click the name nor click all the mod icons (at least when timestamps are on).
    Of course this is only a problem when chat is slow, but turning the entire feature on and off depending on peaks is quite impractical.

I would propose that this indicator shows up as the background of the chatbox. In a way that we could still type messages…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. So like maybe a twitch warpaint or a free unlocked cosmetic crate this would be great for the game because it's being neglected and even the suggestion would bring some attention to it

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. so for a channel, I am subscribed to, I am any allowed to show my gifted sub or my bit badge. If we could allow users to show both of these it would be perfect I know this could be a bit spammy in the chat however it could be implemented as an option for the streamer to enable under chat options.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think it provides an option for streamers to award loyal viewers or viewers who won a bet, etc. The bits can then be cashed in by the viewer to PayPal, etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hello, it would be great to have a button in the chat that would allow you to switch the chat language how is it done in google chrome extension. And if I, for example, go to a streamer speaking in another language, and turn on this function, I will be able to see the messages in my own language or some selected language, and if I write a message in my own language, then my message will automatically be translated into the broadcast language. On mobile devices, this would be very useful, since it is more difficult to use a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There should be a new tab/option at the top of the interface or elsewhere to allow us to view top clips (of the channels we follow) or even potentially global clips. This would be super cool to catch up on the fun things which most of us tend to miss out due to busy lifestyles.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I want to watch a past broadcast for a streamer, I usually have to type their full channel name in the search bar, or comb through all my offline followed channels on the left side of the screen to find the link to their channel. I would like the search bar to prioritize showing results for streamers I follow to make getting to their past broadcasts easier.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The recent viewer list button relocation is AWFUL. Why did you move it to the top and make it necessary to show the room selector? The Room Selector just adds more unnecessary clutter to the already completely overloaded UI. Thankfully i am able to hide the room selector with BTTV.

For literally no reason at all you thought it makes sense to combine the room selector with the viewer list button. Why? Reverse the change.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi Twitch support,

I am writing to suggest a feature that is missing in iOS twitch app while available on Android. The feature is subscription option! The app at the current stage has almost everything except for that feature. I really really wish it gets implemented into iOS app since its already available on Android. We should be able to select tiers, emojis and other features from the subscription interface just like on Desktop. It will also be really nice to be able to subscribe directly to our favorite streamer through an in app purchase option. That would be great!…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Since clips are longer lasting than vods, the clips of past broadcasts are a stronger resource for sharing memorable moments.

A feature I would love to see is the ability to view clips based on game played. When there are a variety of clips it is frustrating to have to keep scrolling to activate the lazy load to find an older clip.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Twitch Prime gives a free monthly channel subscription (equivalent to the $4.99 level) as a benefit. Twitch Turbo seems to be lacking a unique benefit. There should be reasons for people to pay for both Twitch Prime and Twitch Turbo besides a badge. My idea is for Twitch Turbo to give streamers that have it up to 5 minutes stream delay. This would help prevent affiliates who compete in battle royal tournaments who have Twitch Turbo from being stream sniped. Twitch Partners would still get up to 15 minutes stream delay, but this way non-Partners would have a way to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. So when will I will able to change my mod icon colour

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. (Sorry for my english I'm french).

Actually when a stream get a new emote slot, he can upload it and need to wait for the validation of the emote.

Would be better if we can uplaod emote and make it validate before we reach the goal. Like this you can validate emote more easily and streamer can offer the emote when the slot is free.

In fact having acces to the next slot of emote before reaching it to "prepare" it :) Of course chat can't use it until the slot is free.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. For months upon months now I have been facing an issue with an increasing number of bots engaging in View Botting, Host Botting, and follow for follow economies, as well as a startling amount of Analytic Data gathering. It's absolutely disgusting that some of these bot channels are allowed to affiliate, and in one or two extreme cases (Hello, Commanderroot.) even are partners. It's frankly horrifying to me to see the analytic ones allowed to exist specifically.

We need an ability to remove these things from our channel completely. Banning a bot doesn't do anything if it's still allowed to…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I know there has been a lot of talk lately regarding trolls making several accounts to harass streamers during a single livestream. I think I may have come up with the solution on how to fix this problem. I know Twitch has "Community Moderators" which work for Twitch and can moderate channels (in addition to your channel's moderators). I think affiliates and partners should get a "Request Community Moderator" Button they can press while they are live (the button would not be clickable while after 5 minutes of going offline) that would notify a Twitch Community Moderator currently online that…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19