General

1. Allow regular chat users to report messages in chat.

One of my favourite streamers has recently grown to a point where it's hard to get a handle on chat. He plays with other streamers, and the chat has grown so hostile that it's discouraging streamers returning, and discouraging me (and presumably others) from participating.

I feel for the moderators. The chat moves so fast that it's nearly impossible for them to do their jobs.

It should be possible for us normal users to help out. Let us report messages to the moderators. Give them a separate tab from chat, that just singles out the reported messages to let them…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Chat to be first!

"Chat to be first!" Once someone accomplishes that then it changes to "Welcome to the chat room!"

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Emote queue instead of pending

I would like to see a queue number after submitting an emote for approval than just the word pending. I think more streamers would appreciate knowing where their approval is in line than wondering how much longer until I can use my emote.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Launch Middle East/Pakistani Servers For Twitch

Dear Sirs,

I am from Karachi, Pakistan and I am unable to stream properly on twitch as i get high latency on it so please launch Middle east /Pakistani servers for twitch. Due to the unavailability of these servers. I am either directed to Mumbai, Singapore or EU servers on which i get 140ms plus ping if there will be middle east servers. I will be getting around 10 to 40ms ping which would be perfectly fine for low latency streams.

As Pakistan is the 6th most populated country in the world and the increase in gamers/streamers in Pakistan is…

24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have stream request

I feel like being able to request streams from streamers you follow or subscribe to would be good. You have a streamer you'd want to watch who might be free and it allows them to know they have people wanting to watch. It'll help mainly small streamers to boost viewers. It could be able to be turned off or on or even have the notification itself for streamers to be turned off.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Murder in the Alps Hack Cheats Unlimited Energy

Murder in the Alps is another popular fully interactive crime novel game. This game allows you to travel back to 1930s to solve murder and espionage crimes takes place in the Alps. When you start investigating hidden secrets, you have to search for many clues carefully before you are successful. Once you star to play the game, you will find that it is not always the easiest thing to solve problems and find hidden objects in this game. So we recommend you read the following Murder in the Alps Cheats and Tips firstly.

Go To - >>>> https://store.gamesdynamo.com/murder-in-the-alps-hack-mod-get-energy-unlimited/

As the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create a dark mode disconnect image

When in dark mode and the streamer disconnects I am blasted with the White and purple disconnect image. Make a version that detects if I have dark mode enable IE grey or black and purple so I don't lose my eyes when a sudden flash of white light burns my retinas.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. CTRL+Delete doesn't work

Holding CTRL and pressing the Delete key should delete the full word to the right of the cursor, like how holding CTRL and pressing Backspace deletes whole word to the left of the cursor, but doesn't seem to work on the text boxes of Twitch. I only tested the chat input and the search bar at the top.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Follower bot spams

I was streaming today and i'm a very small streamer that gets 5 views every once in a while and i was at 50 followers then randomly out of nowhere 520 bots followed my channel and at first i thought someone raided me but i saw my alerts and i did not see any raid/host alerts and no one was chatting other than my friend in chat so i realized that someone or a bot gave me a 520 followers and it really makes me mad that i got this and i dont know what i can do to get…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Linda Brown Interactive Story Hack & Cheats – Free Tickets and Diamonds

The Linda Brown Interactive Story Hack And Cheats makes it possible that you can basically receive an unlimited quantity of in-App Purchases for Linda Brown: Interactive Story within just with 3 minutes of time and very little effort at almost all.

Follow - ==>> https://store.gamesdynamo.com/linda-brown-interactive-story-hack-generator-get-diamonds-and-tickets/

The Linda Brown: Interactive Story Cheat is completely unengaged to use and you’ll generate as much in-App Purchases when you desire. If you want to receive more in-App Purchases for Linda Brown: Interactive Story while using Tool then feel free to simply use the Linda Brown: Interactive Story Cheats again.

Always follow the instructions with…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add StarCraft I/II Race Filters

In StarCraft I and StarCraft II, there are 3 races in the game that players play in the ranked ladder. There is a 4th one if you include random.

I suggest that Twitch adds a filter that can be set by the streamer to indicate which race they are playing: Zerg, Protoss, Terran, or Random.

This would be useful to the viewer because it would allow people to easily find streamers who are playing their favorite class. It would be useful to the streamer because they normally "main" one race and only play that, which would allow them to attract…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. World of Tanks suggestion for Twitch.

Get over you hard-on for the piece of **** King Tiger (c) in world of tanks, Having to play that piece of sh*t tank to get my twitch reward is about to make me permanently unsubscribe to twitch.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For the live chat in blind runs: Reserve the chat only for the streamer and bot.

I see many live streamers in a blind run who keep running the warning messages about hints, suggestions and spoilers and while I'm looking at all of it I keep thinking "why enable the live chat at all in this case"? "Why stream live at all when the option does not exist"?

The only way I could imagine it's possible is making the bot spam the clear command on chat continuously, but it would clear all the messages of the bot too that the others could find useful.

Other streaming sites have this option, so why not Twitch?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add ability to merge categories in following menu.

Make an option to merge the followed categories into custom categories. For example, I might want to merge Far Cry 1-5 into "Far Cry Series" or merge the remastered version of a game with the classic version, or merge multiple games by genre such as "FPS" or "Roguelike" or even merge all categories I follow into a single list. This would save me a lot of time when browsing streams, as I often enter a category with many viewers, only to find that none of the streams exist within the filters I search, making me flip back and forth between…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Game of Thrones Winter is Coming Hack Cheats Diamonds Unlimited

We are presenting you our newest version of Game of Thrones Winter is Coming hack cheats diamonds unlimited. Thanks to it you will add to your account almost unlimited amounts of Diamonds. How it works? It’s simple. In just few steps which are down below you will learn everything.

For sure you have some questions about safety of your account. Your game profile is safe. Our engenieers used a gap in game servers to add to your account generated Diamonds fully undetectable. Unique algorythm and anti-ban system is taking care of your accounts. We can’t reveal all the details because…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. have the & also match with the word "and" in the search bar

If I look up the "Science & technology" category, I think it would be nice if the search "Science and technology" would also match this. I notice that if I use the word "and" the Science and Technology category doesn't show up as a suggestion due to the "&" and "and" mistmatch.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Emote Database Enhancement

AS an Affiliate/Partner
    WHEN I submit an emote
    THE database stores the emote
    AND stores an Active flag
    AND stores tier status
    SO I can easily move already approved emotes around
    WITHOUT having to go through approval process again
    AND it doesn't need a new name.

20 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Klondike Adventures Hack Cheats - Get Unlimited Coins and Emeralds

Go to - ==>> https://store.gamesdynamo.com/klondike-adventures-hack-mod-generator-coins-and-emeralds/

With Klondike Adventures Hack you can Generator Unlimited Esmeralds and Coins and if you are annoyed by ads you can easly disable them. Klondike Adventures Hack software can be run only on Mac And PC systems. Klondike Adventures Hack Tool supports iOS (includes iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), Android (smartphones and tablets) and Windows (smartphones and tablets). Klondike Adventures Hack Cheat is protected by paid Ghost Script and has a Proxy protections with Anti-Ban Limitation so your account can’t be banned. Klondike Adventures Hack doesn’t require to root or jailbreak your device. We have several methods…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When in Threatre Mode stretch the video to the bottom of the browser

In Theatre Mode when the chat is pushed off the screen by clicking the arrow, the player doesn't stretch to the bottom of the browser leaving a bit of black space at the bottom. Why not stretch the player all the way down to the bottom of the browser?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 226 227
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base