Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. So lately, one of the top streamed content(from what I've seen) is streamers reacting to YouTube videos. What if you could do business with YouTube to have it when Streamers watch these videos, the viewer count from the stream is contributed towards that 1 view from the streamer. Also maybe you could imbed some way to have an Ad play on the side that one would've seen if they clicked on the video themselves.

Then again, idk all of the legal stuff and such that would have to take place. Also it's probably way more complex to have done than…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello Twitch
    I would like open a discussion about me partnering with you in order to assist in Twitch allowing Twitch to be made specific to a brand of smart glasses that I use. I've been observing Twitch live-streaming for sometime now and believe the this streaming application can be opened up to many more different formats, and no doubt you believe this of course.

I'm a very early adopter of smart glass technology and have already utilised smart glasses for an array of applications such as being the first to live stream a wedding using smart glasses and would…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. make a catalog of games, on the cover, for several pages? fingers and mouse wheel tell -- thaaaanks you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There are people on Twitch, who have a program that allows bot spamming in chats. They buy accounts somewhere in the form of login:oauth:token and connect them to their program.
    They used to spam ads to promote themselves, now they do that to create conflicts between streamers or just to mess with streamers.

It is possible to get an Oauth:token through the Twitch API request, using apps verified by Twitch.
    If I understood correctly from the developer's words, Twitch can get info about a token that sent the message.

My way of dealing with people that spam is (или я…

165 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please can you allow "Affiliates" access to create a "Team" even with fewer slots for the team membership - there are a group of us that are affiliates but will not be able to make partnership any time soon but would like to be a team.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The recent viewer list button relocation is AWFUL. Why did you move it to the top and make it necessary to show the room selector? The Room Selector just adds more unnecessary clutter to the already completely overloaded UI. Thankfully i am able to hide the room selector with BTTV.

For literally no reason at all you thought it makes sense to combine the room selector with the viewer list button. Why? Reverse the change.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. All of the Prime Loot is geared toward gamers, and while I understand that Twitch began as a gamer platform, there is now a growing niche of musicians and artists (and chefs and more). The only reason I bothered connecting to Prime is because I already had Amazon prime and wanted to gift a subscription. Otherwise there is virtually no other draw or benefit. Could you come up with some non-game related perks for the growing number of non-gamers amongst us?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I think twitch needs a feature where you click a button and it takes you to a random stream kinda like Google's "get lucky" feature. This not only will help small streamers but it will allow us to see games we may like but never think to watch and meet new people/ help communities grow.

Sorry for typos on phone

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think it provides an option for streamers to award loyal viewers or viewers who won a bet, etc. The bits can then be cashed in by the viewer to PayPal, etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be nice to have a tab for clips on my following page. So we can see all clips created by everyone we follow even if they are not oline, so we don't have to open their channel and browse ever single page for their clips.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. On a vertical monitor browser, theatre mode with chat on should fill the horizontal portion of the screen, shifting the chat downwards to fill the bottom right of the screen, similar to how YouTube's theatre mode fill the top portion of vertical monitor, shifting suggested videos on the right downwards. This will increase video screen estate to make it easier to view the videos.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. the ability to delete and edit mod comments you or one of your mods have put on a user would be nice if you make a typo, make a mistake, or something just plain isn't true anymore

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Not having a way to turn off auto play is a problem that's been a few years of complaints with not a fix yet, This is insane.....

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. For months upon months now I have been facing an issue with an increasing number of bots engaging in View Botting, Host Botting, and follow for follow economies, as well as a startling amount of Analytic Data gathering. It's absolutely disgusting that some of these bot channels are allowed to affiliate, and in one or two extreme cases (Hello, Commanderroot.) even are partners. It's frankly horrifying to me to see the analytic ones allowed to exist specifically.

We need an ability to remove these things from our channel completely. Banning a bot doesn't do anything if it's still allowed to…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. cleaner chat: after using streamlabs chat overlay for a while, i wish twitch chat had some of the options that the streamlabs chatbox has:
    1) filter out commands starting with "!"
    2) filter out bots
    by enabling those options, it would allow the streamer to see viewer messagesmore clearly by filtering out commands and bot responses

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add SRT (Secure Reliable Transport) support for ingress traffic. https://github.com/Haivision/srt

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let mods have their own separate emotes to make it possible to make Chibi versions of them wielding ban hammers, etc. so only they can use them.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It's nice that we have the ability to change our usernames without having to create a brand new account. However, it'd be a nice little feature to see what peoples' previous names were.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. giftcheer100 @username should allow you to gift a cheer to someone else and have a relevant alert

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to see categories which are similar enough to each other get combined. It would make browsing for streams much easier, and help find exactly what i'm looking for.
    There are currently several categories for games like Zelda Wind Waker (the original and the HD remake), so any viewer who wants to find some wind waker streams needs to check all of the categories to see all of the streams, but it is basically the same game. This is the case for many other situations, too, such as how the retro tag and the retro category are seperate,…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18