Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General

This forum is locked while undergoing maintenance to organize and clean it up. Please submit your ideas in the existing forums and categories.

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. 안녕하세요

이 내용을 대표, 이사, 경영팀, 마케팅팀 그 어느 부서든 높은 위치까지 전달해주세요.

각각의 스트리머 닉네임을 기반으로한 주식 시스템에 관한 극히 개인적인 제안입니다.

주식과 같은 구조로 컨텐츠의 자금 조달을 위한 시스템을 만들어 트위치티비의 수익구조에 변화를 주고 싶습니다.

블록체인 시스템, NTF, 음악 저작권 등 눈에 보이지 않는 것을 사고 파는 시장이 이미 끝물인가 라는 생각이 들정도로 급격히 커지고 있습니다.

그에 맞는시스템을으로 아프리카티비, 유튜브 스트리밍 등 다른 플랫폼보다 일찍 시작하여 앞선 포지션을 취해주세요.

이미 회사에서 고려된 사안일 수 있습니다.

그렇다면 어느 정도까지 진행됐는지가 궁금하고 혹여 좌초된 사안이라면 어느 부분에서 구조적 문제가 발생하는지 여쭙고싶습니다.

건실한 회사인만큼 이용자의 제안, 건의사항에 민감하게 반응해주길 기대하겠습니다

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. twitch should have india servers without them the live stream buffer and twitch should invite streamers so they can attract india's audience

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. After four years of supporting creators on twitch through subscriptions, I'm now back down to the original 1 subscription to the creator I started with. Why? Because twitch is the platform that keeps getting in the news for people doing racist and edgy political stuff. It's become a platform people go in if they want to get famous for doing something they think is politically brave. Twitch's public response to this criticism is to get rabidly defensive and I'm asking Twitch to take a good hard long self-look at how they're perceived by people like me who just come to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bonjour, j'ai pensé à une idée qui pourrait vous faire gagner beaucoup d'argent. Qui dois je contacter pour expliquer mon projet?
    Bien cordialement
    Sébastien Galeron

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A schedule/agenda page on twitch for all streamers you follow would be great to see when a streamer is going live that week/day or something.

Just like the schedule every streamer has on their page but in one overview for all the streamers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can we please list pre-recorded content as re runs, or create a new catagory as it's wrong to list is as Live, it's doing a diservice to the streamers who make the effort to sit in front of their PC's broadcasting live content and it's killing their channels, especially the ASMR catagory.

103 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    29 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hi I am John I was writing to you guys and gonna see if you guys could make a really good DJ by the name of cheskaChune she has over 8k in followers and is really good and she really wants to partner with you guys

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If viewers could get TwitchRivials badge like GlitchCon badge it would be nice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Thank you for the New Year's mood for the new year. Banned the only CIS streamer who could please us for the new year. Not only are you going to ban the person for the new year. So you also deprive many people and children of the New Year mood. How can we celebrate the new year when our race is being discriminated against? Thanks for the New Year's mood. #FreeEvelone192

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. when reading into how to get into twitch it requires a full time dedication like a job, when its free for everyone to use, it should be accessible for everyone to use and not everyone is allowed this much time on the computers,
    i hope this is understandable
    Chears,
    RA

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Would be useful to categorize all people I follow for example are they English streamers are they mainly just chatting etc Many people can have like hundreds of people they follow and some channels you only look for tournaments etc so would help if I can have way to find my favorite channels fast and the channels I watch little less.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Get as much live musicians together and perform an twitch live aid for an good cause! using an name such as live aid or something might help promoting it, besides that if the you have the same idea as live aid but with corona or something people might get pulled towards the idea!
    (LeonBrattt might be nice streamer to ask since he has been rocking it since he started!)
    hope you do something with this idea!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ban UFC games. It sets the wrong impression to vulnerable impressionable viewers and makes them think that all violence is good and viewed as a competitive sport. Viewing it and playing the game is playing with fire. Around the wrong people it will fuel rage and violence. In these trying times we need more regulation on what we take in. Competitive violence is one of them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The Hollywood Music In Media Awards (HMMA) would like to have Video Game Music Categories co-hosted by Twitch. Contact HMMA exec producer: support@hmmawards.com

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'm tired of seeing content creators loss time on your platform. Based on a few people calling in and saying their name is offensive or something childish you ban without out checking it seems. I'm for equality and though I am a white/heterosexual male(who some think can't possibly understand) my best friend is Mexican, my sister is gay, and I don't give a ****. It's time for everyone to grow up including the people that throw these bans out because of one group of people finding fault in something that isn't intended or not there. I know mixer died and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. So as a black streamer on twitch we have a couple things that we have to fight for a little more then your average white streamer, and that’s being black first and also being on a platform that’s manly white when it comes to viewers and also streamers. So I believe that we need to add more black streamers on the front page of twitch, along with smaller streamers need to also be promote more. I have been on twitch for about 2 years now and i have a opportunity to go by and browse so many streamers and I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. this is going to be something in the subject of insuring that the communities are more balance and equal in more ways hopefully we can see it a s a healthy way to prevent any in home issues or possibly psychological harm in any way what so ever caring for the appropriate reasons im hoping for support. ive recently put in a few reports regarding a few profile pictures in our communities. sorry for the run on sentences although

WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THIS SHORT

although some may not see this as a problem i would hope we can see…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I like them better than 90% of the global emotes, why should they only be available for pride-month?

Emotes are love, emotes are life, you can never have enough emotes at your disposal. Especially after we're going all Pokemon-Trainer on them and trying to collect them all.

95 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. As it says - there's a whole community of us who do Live Reading on the platform, with a substantial audience for it as well.

Be it books, poems, articles, funny stories from reddit, or whatever else.

Yet we have to use the category 'Just Chatting' and add the 'Reading Aloud' tag.

Given that there's countless categories for super-niche hobbies and content, a proper category for the most universal hobby in existence would be good (especially as lots of lurkers enjoy live streams almost like a podcast or audiobook anyway).

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hey Twitch, as a DnB listener and streamer, it would be great to create a Tag that filters this type of music to the audience.
    Consider it! DnB is life

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 30 31